So pissed right now!

I feel like I’ve hiked around Katoomba in Mid Winter. One trip out I do remember we skipped due to rain. Remember, your winters are mild compared to what I deal with in Kansas City. It’s not like it’s Everest!!

3 Likes

I’m calling them today and might use the chat connection first. People keep saying it should be clear and odorless and that is what I thought I was paying for.

3 Likes

First bottle poured down the drain - truly smelled like rotting fish. I’m going to bin all the others unless someone wants them. I will mail in original containers.

3 Likes

nevermind …

4 Likes

Fish and Wet dog are not smells you want your Nicotine to have…Dint throw bottles away Nude Nic will want pics and batch #s

7 Likes

Aww.

I will send them a highly abusive email.

You are maybe an elderly woman whose husband recently died and is trying to stop smoking: what kind of fucking human beings would do take advantage of a pensioner, who is already deeply in mourning about her husband of 50 years passing and now you fucking cockroaches go and do this…

Maybe a softer word than ‘cockroaches’…

Maggots.

I’m the angry grandson who adores his aging, decrepit and smelly old grandmother and my site’s server is physically located in the midwest near you, so I’ll send the email from there.

Feel like real heroes ripping off old ladies do you?

2 Likes

Don’t - they are refunding me

6 Likes

Okay :slight_smile:

1 Like

What does this mean? Perhaps I didn’t read your entire diatribe and that would have linked me in to what you meant. Ah hell have no fury like a woman scorned!!

Also - sorry everyone for my dramatic postings!! I’m hopeful it was at least entertaining for some:)

Cheers!

4 Likes

Never apologise: it makes you look wrong, which you were not.

More frustrating, since there was no way to smell it or vape it and the conclusion wasn’t a happy one.

But always entertaining, generally.

2 Likes

On you like white, on, rice :wink:

I’m going out though - now I’ve ordered my fucking stupid vapemail for the week and have to get ready and shop and… boring shit like that before tomorrow :angry:

Imma stop ordering all thous shit - vapemail has become boring and an anticlimax when it arrives.

There’s plenty other shit I can order - being stuck in the vaping loop is just making me feel like an idiot for still buying shit like a dumb consumer.

2 Likes

Ah, I know I probably come across as a dramatic bitch but I’m actually very humble, nice, considerate. With that said, when I’m wronged or many times when I don’t understand something - I am a fucking nightmare. So apologizing isn’t admission from me that I’m wrong, just a bit of humility to calm myself, others down. All good!! I probably lost a few bucks but I just can’t work with inferior product when I’m just trying to work out this whole diy thing in a pinch.

4 Likes

They’re refunding you, so it was mostly just thre inconvenience of it all now.

1 Like

You can still get nic from Carolina Xtracts, My Freedom Smokes and Nicotine Giant. Don’t mention vaping if you order or the will cancel your order. Do it now because it can end at any time, it’s a day to day basis.

5 Likes

Thank you!! Appreciated!!! I do say, what on earth would be other uses for Nic? No worry, I will google.

5 Likes

Insecticide for hippies who have to KNOW exactly what they’re spraying on their vegetable garden.

1 Like

Does it taste peppery?

3 Likes

Anyone heard if Nude Nicotine is able to ship? I saw in this thread that “they are close”. I fell in love with a flavor they have and now can’t get it anymore.

3 Likes

It tasted musty and fishy.

2 Likes

I actually talked with one of their customer service reps last week. They are not shipping to residential - yet. Still trying to work out the nuances of the vape related mail ban.

3 Likes