So there's a Unicorn Milk recipe that's supposed to be accurate

Wonder if they work for Cutwood lol.

1 Like

Nah, I tracked some of his other comments - He helped someone with clones as well :stuck_out_tongue:

There is no escape from the All Seeing Eye!

1 Like

Interesting comment. I have often wondered if desert vapes could possibly create cavities so I tend to brush my teeth more often, to make sure they arenā€™t coated in something but i thought i might have just been somewhat neurotic about protecting my teeth. Whatā€™s the general feeling about this, or is there one?

2 Likes

There shouldnā€™t be any problems with that. AFAIK PG/VG slightly inhibits bacterial growth, so it might even be better than not vaping :slight_smile: Certainly better than smoking :smiley:

2 Likes

it was strange. I spoke to the fellow by email and i even sent him an EMT, a way of saying thanks but 2 days later he hadnā€™t picked it up so i cancelled it.
I think by then he was getting hit by all ends and i thought it was likely that email address had since been discarded.

Thought he was going to leak the whole line, but assuming he didnā€™t?
Then perhaps I was right in feeling he was getting hit so badly online, he might have regretted releasing it.

Look forward to trying it soon

I was just kidding around; it looks kinda sweet is all! :wink: Iā€™m more of a tobacco guy and more into the hearty, savory and bold flavors; sweet is not really my bag. I do enjoy a dessert vape every now and then, but 95% of the time, Iā€™m vaping a tobacco flavor.

That explains why I lost a bunch of votes on one of my recipes! I think 3 or 4 votes were removed. Was it all the same guy? He must have really liked it, lol

Yes, it was one guy manipulating rates :stuck_out_tongue: I didnā€™t notice any of yours, but I wasnā€™t looking for that though :smile:

Yeah, I had 26 ratings on Monday and then went down to 21 although one of those ratings I know about.

Some of the names deleted I think were:

DIY until I cry
Beautiful Tits

I only know this because I had happened to take a screen shot!

That sounds like some of the aliases of the guy :smile:

Well Iā€™m glad I was on his ā€œniceā€ list, haha. Good work clearing out peoples alts. Is it a pretty common thing? Iā€™ve seen at least one before that Iā€™m sure was someones alt

Iā€™m sure there are a bunch around, but itā€™s not often that I see 5-6 alts rating almost at the same time :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

No and for a while at least the B &M where I live seems not to many carrying cut wood now everyone is talking about it again . I donā€™t feel sorry for them I would be willing to bet there sales with all the publicity are on a up swing . At a cost of 2.55 + - few pennyā€™s for 120 mils I have been really in joining it

1 Like

Just a note, if you are neurotic about your teeth (and I can sympathise) the real danger of vaping is dehydration. Vaping will especially dry out your mouth. Drink extra fluids (water is best) to protect your gums. Smoking tears your gums up too, so this is not a new problem. But if youā€™re into taking better care of yourself a few extra glasses of water a day is a good plan! :smile:

2 Likes

This is the same problem that meth heads have where there is dehydration of the mouth. The lack of healthy saliva allows bacteria to own your mouth. Of course itā€™s more extreme with drug use but @zigz is exactly right and everyone should be cognizant for the need to keep hydrated. The is even more important with higher PG juices.

1 Like

also happens with those with Sleep Apnea, Mouth Breathers I understand