So, what's in your tank today?

• Monkey crunch clone
  • Grandmaster clone
  • 'Nana Cream clone
1 Like

Haha, nice. Maybe thatā€™s why I like it so much. BRB. Iā€™mma go jump out of a second floor window.

1 Like

Link for Monkey crunch?

1 Like

Boston Cream Donut Sauce from Rock-N-Vape out of Albany Oregon

Do you have a link for the monkey crunch clone ? Sounds interesting!

My ADV is my own Bust-A-Nut, which is in my Aspire tank right now. Iā€™m testing out my newest concoction ā€˜Keoke Blackberry Chocolate Parfaitā€™ in my Darkhorse RDA. Iā€™m liking it, but thinking the flavor may be even better if it steeps a bit.

MVP 1 - Obsessionā€™s Fame

MVP 2 - Suicide Bunnieā€™s Motherā€™s Milk

Bmilcs edition - zoochberry cream

Substituted fruit. Raspberry and ripe strawberry. Mmmmm good.

In the Doge I have some SnG Vapor Rustic Melon (DIYā€™ed)

In the Tobh I have a coffee/cream concoction from 8BitVape, which is very tasty and an excellent morning vape.

The Nautilus is filled with a secret juice Iā€™m testing for a company I canā€™t name and has kiwi as the base flavor. Very tasty stuff, though I could use some more VG in it.

And lastly the Magma is holding some tasty DIY juice with nuts, banana and cinnamon.

Much like @daath, I may vape too much. :stuck_out_tongue:

Raspberry Custard, nice and simple but tastes great :smile:

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/100970/Raspberry+Custard

I meant Crunchberry clone. So sorry :frowning:

I am tweaking the Crunchberry (on this site) clone a little bit. I upped the Graham by 1%, use all TFA flavors - itā€™s close, but not quite 100% there.

Could you post a link to it please? I searched but couldnā€™t see it. Thanks!

:+1: Glad you like it

Been out and about today, so while driving I was rocking the Atlantis with my Andromeda Clone and then a little IGO-W with my Pluto Clone during vape breaks when back at the office :yum:

P.S. if you try the Pluto Clone, shake and leave it for a couple of days. The peppermint and honeydew just need a day or so to chill out a bit. They tend to come out swinging straight off the mix :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I picked up a couple boiler barrel calliope and bullgin both 12mg 50/50 mixes. Darn good !

Calliope - some kinda popcorn butter cotton candy ish yummie
Bullgine- a vanilla custard straight forward and creamy.

My own tribecca clone ā€¦simple and delicious

Today ive been vaping Nutty Cookie and Strawnana Custard

Waiting on G Custardy to cure so i can give that a whirl. I love me some custards!

MmmmM, that sounds delicious. I believe ill make something similar.

Finishing off a bottle of my Mild Black Tiramisuā€¦very sad; but Iā€™ve got a 30ml bottle steeping! Iā€™ll be happier in 2 or 3 weeks.

Oh and Iā€™m defiantly enjoying this g vanilla custardyll by Lars. I made it last week.