So, what's in your tank today?

Good! It’s even better after two weeks :smile:

1 Like

Lets see, Grandmaster Clone, Almond Custard, Caterpillar Dreams, Blue Pom, Pineapple upside down cake, and Lemon Meringue Pie are making there rounds through my Igo-W4 on top of a sigelei 150W. Keeps my palate on its toes! And I have the recipes on ELR but are private if your interested.

That pineapple upside down cake sounds bomb ! If you don’t mind I’d like the recipe .

pineapple upside down cake

Could use a little work I think. Tried some “Moms pineapple cake” from Namber juice and I had to try and recreate. I got the “base” from a different recipe and tweaked it a little. Let me know what you think!

1 Like

It’s private still so it won’t let me access it. You could private message me in the forum if you don’t feel comfortable going live with your recipe.

I just completed a coffee extract and made an E-Liquid with it and I have to say it’s probably the best vape I have had yet. I think I’ll stay up all night and vape my Chock full o’ nuts

1 Like

I made it public and if anyone may have some ideas to tweak it a little more, I am open to ears!

1 Like

Oh an btw @Amy2 I did not steep this flavor as of yet either. I usually try it as a shake-n-vape and then make another batch that is steeping and see what the difference is.

I like it ! I had only a few of the original flavors thou. But I did like the cracker crust and pineapple action going on !

Thanks! I really enjoy it too. Like I said, I’m not real sure how close it is to Namber juice’s but I like it and I think its pretty dang close :slight_smile:

Today, I am testing out my Huckleberry Fin juice. Its a very strong, too strong I think, huckleberry flavor that I will be trying to adapt into a huckleberry pie :slight_smile: I am also going to try and a make a huckleberry ice cream from it as well. :scream:

I haven’t updated in a while. Right now I’m vaping:

• Midnight in Paris by vapeboy - an “After Eight chocolate mint”-type vape - it’s nice - I like it a lot. Very subtle.
  • Melonade by vapeboy - Melony lemonade - It’s nice enough, not one I’d buy again.
  • Peaches and Cream by LiquidVoyage - What it says. It’s alright.
  • HIC’s Ginger Lemon Creme Cookies - it’s basically what it says - tastes like those hard little ginger biscuits with lemon cream in between. A bit heavy on the ginger after steeping though. I’d step that back a tiny bit.
  • Seven Seas by Bombies - Can’t seem to finish that bottle. I won’t buy again.
  • Ciao Sicilia by vapeboy - Very nice tangerine orange juice with a touch of cream - I love it.
  • My own G Vanilla Custardy II - as usual :smile:

I am so looking forward to finishing these vendor liquids - I have a lot of mixing I want to do! :smiley:

Today its been Baby Jesus and Awesome Apple Pie. Trying to vape through some of the juice a bought a couple months ago.

I made enough to steep. I believe it will be more intense on the cracker side with a nice pineapple peaking thru once steeped. Fingers crossed :+1:

Let me know how it turns out!

I will ! I’m excited!!

this will be a tester today!!!

Gryphon’s Breath by Alien Visions- Nice strong Havana cigar top note with a nice sweet finish. Pretty much an all day vape for me.

I’ve got 4 goin my white peach
A version of grandmaster i tweaked
A caramel kracker I made and a peachy Lethe I made!!! All yummy

Peachy leche