So you think we will still be able to order from China?

"So you think we will still be able to order from China?"
Yep. We just have to think of ways of making inspections hard/costly for the government to track our orders.
Right now I’m in a wait and see mode, hopefully for at least two more years.

3 Likes

I think it is just bad luck your order has been stalled , of course it still sucks and I hope this is not a sign of things to come.
I haven’t ordered much from China as of late but me and a friend ordered a couple of the SDNA 75 mods from Fasttech on the 2nd and he informed me that they arrived on the 23rd.

I think the vendors in China will come up with a way to make shipments as safe as possible , hopefully they will figure something out that will help.

3 Likes

Hello everyone,

I am really sorry for FDA,I asked some person,they said if the package price under $20,then you needn’t to pay for the extra fee.So when you place the order,please leave a comment on your order to tell our customer service “Please write $20 on my package”.This is a good way to solve this.

If you still have any questions or problems,please feel free to PM me.

Best regards,
June

10 Likes

We are a bunch of old people here, it’s hilarious.

1 Like

Maybe that’s why we all get along so well :slight_smile:

You know - I hope folks listened back in May and that they don’t need to order stuff from China. The warning bells were ringing here loud and clear.

2 Likes

I got an order in last week from GearBest and the outer label read vape supplies. Of course they were only drip tips so the value was very low. It did seem to take a bit longer to get here.

I have a package from gearbest that’s been stuck in customs for a week now… :confused: And it’s just empty bottles!

Those were in my order as well. They were so cheap I ordered 15 of them. If I remember correctly the label only listed them as bottles. Hopefully you’ll get them soon. I had a past order sit in customs for almost three weeks before they were released. And it was a single RDA. Thought I’d never get it.

1 Like

Yep, I ordered 15, too!

1 Like

Thank You @June for your help

I only shared this info to help people be aware that the FDA is starting to clampdown on things being imported … The point is this mod was manufactured BEFORE Aug 8 and should fall under the 2 year grace period … FedEx told me in a phone call yesterday that now the FDA is going by the shipping date and if the shipping date is after Aug 8 they can and will hold it in customs :rage:

2 Likes

:-1::angry::-1:

2 Likes

All that say is that FDA doesn’t play by the rules they set themselves. Them fuckers are cheating just to annoy people and the industry as much as possible.

4 Likes

Yes the FDA did change the rules that they first put out :rage:

1 Like

Well lets put it like this. When was the last time a Government institution told the truth and played by the rules? I’m not sure i have ever seen that in my part of the world anyway.

7 Likes

I recently saw an item on Heavensgifts, IJoy’s newest tank, that is unavailable for shipment to the USA due to being put on the market after the August deadline. I guess we won’t be able to get items from China eventually. Sucks!

1 Like

whatd the advantage of china ??? i went on fasttech to get some kangertech mini top fill glass replacements and the price wasnt much cheaper they had them though but i past on look at the bullshit to save a couple bucks its not worth the risk of not getting it then pay again to someone here in the states i just dont get it just my opinion

2 Likes

Wow! I never expected to see that , I had hoped that the Chinese vendors would not care about the FDA!:rage:

4 Likes

Yeah, wishful thinking to some degree, and probably “self preservation” to another.

I can easily see why a company with any sense (who intends to deal honestly, and above board; as they care about their reputation) doing such to prevent loss of product (possible shipment confiscation) or losing money on items that are shipped, only to be rejected and returned. Never mind the PayPal issues (for the vendors who accept it) arising from failed shipments, and then reversing the payments…

Bottom line is yeah, it sucks. But, I think we’re probably going to be reading a few “sob stories” from those who decided to chance it on products launched and sold after the 8th, thanks to the vendors who are just as willing to chance coming out on the winning side (holding cash that didn’t have to be refunded thanks to loopholes).

No idea which way it will actually play out. But I expect there to be some lucky ones on both sides (as well as some unlucky ones).

Personally, the only ones (Chinese vendor-wise) who are worth trusting (again, IMO) are the ones who are trying to let folks know up front, by noting the fact about the status. If they allow the purchase, then I think it’s understood that both parties are agreeing to the inherent risks, and whoever “wins” wins. No crying, no recourse.
But that’s just my .02 worth. :wink: YMMV.

5 Likes

They changed the wording on the IJOY Combo at the Heavensgift website. It used to say “cannot be delivered to US” now it says “Attention: The item doesn’t have US sales record before August 8, 2016.” Strange. VaporDNA has it in stock and ready for sale. It’s confusing.

3 Likes

That is strange…also, if it cannot be shipped to the US then why are they running a giveaway for all ELR members for this tank?

1 Like