Sobucky Super Aromas concentrates

So I guess I’ll be doing 2% sft.

5 Likes

The Apricot smelled strong to me so that is why I went with 1%, figured I could add more if need be. I went 2% with the Ice Cream and it might need a little more.

Looking forward to what you think sweets :wink:

5 Likes

I’m feeling I may have gone low, but I agree the Ice Cream smelled like it needed to be higher. The mocca, irish cream, and waffle however, I’m glad I went low. We’ll see what’s what.

5 Likes

Since I don’t use pg I always go just above average for most flavors. Love my dw but it demands a bit more oomph.

5 Likes

I’d treat them as Molinberry’s

3 Likes

Cornish Cream, like Devon Cream, is a rich vanilla cream. Should be similar to CCW ( Chefs) Devon Cream. Clotted Cream is bland and almost tasteless by comparison, although somewhat of a delicacy .Cornish Cream and Devon Cream are more ‘‘Ice-Cream’’ whereas Clotted Cream would be something you put on a Scone with Jam. Hope this helps.

7 Likes

Good to know, I do like Devon Cream so gotta give this one a shot soon. Thanks for the info

2 Likes

Yeah, in theory, they sound like really nice, useful flavours. If they’re any good. Let us know if you try them.

3 Likes

I bought these yesterday from BCF, based on reviews:
Compote Cherry (SSA)
Dessert Chocolate (SSA)
Juicy Cherries (SSA)
Lemon Cheesecake (SSA)
Milk and Caramel Cream (SSA)
Raspberry Syrup (SSA)
Shortbread Cookie (SSA)

Ill let ya know what I find

4 Likes

Outstanding @Troy24.

1 Like

Care to share? I am in constant search for the next best vanilla (and caramel). They can’t be good enough. I want better better and more better :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I must know about this one!

3 Likes

Ya think that Waffle would make a good Nutty Buddy?

2 Likes

That’s what I wanna know? I always want to talk vanilla. I have a thing.

2 Likes

MF Vanilla is my favorite pure vanilla …And MF Caramel is as good as they get…

3 Likes

It COULD help, but I’m not sure if the grainy-ness of it would be 100% good or not.

2 Likes

After spending a few weeks working with some of these flavors, and I have quite a few, because I have a flavor addiction :rofl:, I have found quite a few that I love so far. The fruits are going to be especially winners, but I see this line acting as a supportive role in recipes (which isn’t a bad thing).

11 Likes