Sobucky Super Aromas (SSA) Single Flavor Tests By SessionDrummer

Cottage cheese SSA just ordered was REALLY hoping you’d reviewed it LOL

7 Likes

I prefer mozzarella, lol. :rofl: Can’t wait to hear what you have to say about that.

5 Likes

I have never cared for lemon vapes so have avoided them. Do you remember Cereal Killa by 9 South? I was into cereal vapes and couldn’t wait to try it. All I could taste was lemon. It stuck out like a sore thumb. I wonder if I’d feel differently now, years later?

6 Likes

@Session Drummer I have Delosi Coconut in my clutches, haha. Now I want to create something special for it. Ha, I always say that. Wish me luck.

6 Likes

Hmmm, not sure if Cottage Cheese vaping is in my wheelhouse or not @authormichellehughes. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

OK @muth, we have been talking about this particular flavor for QUITE some time. You MUST at least mix up a solo batch, and let me know what YOU think, and we’ll compare our notes.

9 Likes

Whoa! That description fits my dream coconut flavor profile. I usually have to mix 2 coconuts to get that complete profile. I’m stoked and you got it, mister. I’ll solo test it asap…5%. Um…no waxiness? Hate when that happens.

7 Likes

Hehe, I know, I know, that’s what I thought. I didn’t get any, and most importantly for me (even though I really love FA), I got no greasy-ness. That may not even be the RIGHT term for it, but I typically get “that” from most, if not all, coconuts, and it was absent as well.

Actually @muth, I can’t even take credit for it, as I just reported what I tasted. @JoJo gets ALL the credit, for not only finding Delosi, and their coconut in particular, but her (there’s just none really like it) flavor notes.

7 Likes

I never thought I’d like vaping a lemon flavor. I got turned off by cereal recipes and juices too. I kept reading about the Dinner Lady one because it’s pretty popular. I got some and wasn’t crazy about it at first. But the more I vaped it, the more I liked it. It’s very lemon’y but in a good way (hard to imagine), with cookie and creaminess. Have you ever eaten a lemon flavored sandwich cookie? That’s what Lemon Tart reminds me of a bit.

7 Likes

Well, I love lemon poppy seed muffins. If it’s any kind of experience like that I just might like it after all. And I do like lemon bars with that graham crust yumminess. Ya think I’m a good candidate?

5 Likes

LOL okay well what would your recommendation be on single flavor testing for this one… (if I die I want someone to blame it on hahahahaha)

6 Likes

No interest at all in trying that one ROFLMAO but I do like the idea of pineapples and cottage cheese

6 Likes

Lol, I used to eat that till it was coming out of my ears when I was a teenager.

6 Likes

Hood cottage cheese with pineapple :yum: haven’t had that that in ages,
I think @authormichellehughes is onto something here :tada:

6 Likes

Solub has Poppy Seeds flavor. :wink:

5 Likes

Yea, why not? I thought Greek Yogurt was crazy when I first heard it but now it all makes sense. Not to mention it became a part of my daily diet recently. Love the heavy, fatty, creaminess of it. You know how hard it is to find a whole fat yogurt? Everything is 1%, 2%, 0%, no fat, low fat…and it all tastes like shit.

6 Likes

I got 6 SFTs mixed today and Delosi Coconut was first in line. What’s your steep recommendation? I also threw in Delosi Caramel in my cart and have that testing, too. I figure why not, I have 22 other caramels that didn’t work for me :crazy_face:

7 Likes

I think I did a 3-5 day steep @muth.

7 Likes

FINALLY got mail and the cottage cheese SSA in a tester and I did it at 1% this one is going to have to steep a few days. I did a quick spin on the vortex mixer and didn’t get much on the finger test, and it really doesn’t have much of a smell. We’ll see what happens in three days

5 Likes

I received 13 flavors yesterday. I smelled them all and they are some of the best smelling flavors I’ve tried. I’m not setup for testing at the moment, however our household shipment from Dubai is arriving on Friday. I’ll get to testing soon and I’m looking forward to these.

8 Likes