Sobucky Super Aromas (SSA) Single Flavor Tests By SessionDrummer

I would also love to see how they did it if that’s okay, discretion assured naturally. :shushing_face:

5 Likes

I have a question, are the SSA flavors natural extracts? I don’t know how to see the information …

4 Likes

It’s hard to get detailed information on them @Gus6.

4 Likes

@ Dman . Okay that has been sorted out now. The screws kept getting loose when heated. So, every now and again, I have to recheck the screws for the coil legs, When I start getting a massive spit back or when it comes up as a new / old coil, I will retighten the screws.

I have another question. I have quite a number of bottles of concentrated liquid and, I have been mixing single flavours and now I have started to venture into up to 3 flavours. This is only on flavours that I believe will be nice. Is there any way on ELR to like upload all my flavours and it can sort of give me a possible recipe ?
I have seen a lot of recipes in here but most if not all, are ones with flavours that I do not have . Most of my stuff are FW like Key Lime, Hazelnut, Cherry crush, watermelon,Dark Rum (TPA) and more.
Hope to be able to try out something different and out of my comfort zone, so to speak. Hahaha.

Thanks for your help.
Have a great weekend.

6 Likes

Go to ELR calculator.
Add your concentrate flavours in to.
USER: My flavor stash.
USER: What can I mix?

8 Likes

@Skyhawk26, as @criptanite showed via mobile, …

6 Likes

I don’t normally buy commercial juice but even I’m thinking about getting this Dinner Lady Lemon Tart just so I can understand what other people are talking about. One thing I keep seeing people say on some of these DL LT clone reviews is that they are very close but the crust part is lacking in some way.

6 Likes

The Lemon flavor is the star of the show in Dinner Lady Lemon Tart. It’s sweet and just tastes awesome. Under that sweet bright lemon flavor is like this cookie flavor with a bit of creaminess. It’s like what I’d imagine a lemon Oreo tasted like if they make them.

That cookie flavor is almost certainly CNV Lemon Cream Wafer. Tasting that alone, it’s a good flavor but far from being DLLT. All the re-mix recipes I’ve tried aren’t close because they used whatever flavors they had or wanted to. That “star of the show” wasn’t present because using the wrong lemon flavors will result in something totally different.

To tell you the truth, I didn’t even like DLLT at first. I took about a whole bottle for me to really start liking it. I thought it tasted a bit like fruit loops. It’s not very good on coils either. I clean my coil and change my wicks after 30ml or so. Now I don’t want to be without it. Finding potentially the same lemon(s) they used is great news for me. I’m going to play with percentages a bit more and get the sweetness level to where I prefer it. I could vape the lemon alone and be satisfied.

8 Likes

Because I have never tried the real DL LT I can’t say how close the recipes are that I have tried but I must say they are very nice especially that V4 one and I’ve made it a few times,I really enjoy the biscuit like crust that it has.

5 Likes

@Dman,

Thank you for this guide. I had a look at that but didn’t know how to use it. I think now I know. Will give it a shot. So, I have to manually input all the flavours that I have in my box of stash, right?

Cheers.

Have a lovely Sunday.

Take care & stay safe.

5 Likes

Yes @Skyhawk26, and you do that under your stash on the recipe side…

https://e-liquid-recipes.com/stash

3 Likes

Okay thanks. I will give it a go now.
Cheers.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Eightvape.com
Ends @ midnight

2 Likes

Thanks Dman. It works !I have uploaded all my concentrates and looks like I will have to get a lot more in order to try out some of the recipes here.
Warm Regards,

6 Likes

Welcome to the rabbit hole. Couches are a bit too comfy down here.

5 Likes

Oh mate, they are familiar words…

As @Letitia said, welcome to the rabbit hole.

5 Likes

Hello @Letitia,
The Rabbit’s Hole may look like a good option as we are down under. Lol. Enjoy your Sunday, everyone. Take care & stay safe.

7 Likes

Yeah, but we can still get flavours ok it’s just nic that Hunt is targeting…

4 Likes

@Ianc13, if it’s just nic then I think we can still manage somehow. I wonder if my stock of Nic is enough?? Hmm… I just got 250ml of 100/mg/100ml nicotine, an unopened bottle of 80/20/18mg @500ml and probably 100ml balance of 80/20/12mg. Might order some more if I get the lotto soon. Hahaha.

5 Likes