Sobucky Super Aromas (SSA) Single Flavor Tests By SessionDrummer

Those are the three that I’ve got my eye on too.:wink:

5 Likes

What’s the Strawberry Coconut milk like? Do you know?
I pay stupid $ here for my concentrates espically from u.k. so I need mine to be at least useful. Lol

3 Likes

Sorry @ladycrooks I haven’t bought it yet but like I already said I have my eye on it as it sounds good.

4 Likes

There are some more actually. Here are some additional new SSA:

Frozen Lemon
Cactus Mint
Mango Pitaya
Green Tea Mint
Strawberry Cherries
Strawberry Bubble Gum
Watermelon Bubble Gum
Strawberry Mint
Ice Strawberry
Watermelon Strawberry Mint 
Raspberry Mint
7 Likes

Ok i just mixed up a 10ml sample. Off the sniff ypu can smell the cinnamon. Knuckle test i like just a solid flavor. Cant wait to see how it vapes after week sitting

4 Likes

That’s what I’m talking about @Psycho_316 !!! I think it would have to be my HANDS DOWN, fav DDL.

4 Likes

I think its going to be mine for sure. Im thinking of mixing up a batch of grants custard with this instead of ddl fw just to see. Ill decide when i test it out

3 Likes

@Psycho_316 I wish I had thought of that. PERFECT use for it.

3 Likes

:point_up:
I added them all in the database, but now they are gone… Also missing flavors from previous series.
(i just hope these flavors weren’t merged with some other flavors)

6 Likes

Dammit @Mikser I really need to get my hands on these for some tests. Any idea who’s carrying all of these ?

2 Likes

@Ken_O_Where, @TorturedZen ^^^^

1 Like

Were these flavors attached to recipes?

3 Likes

No. I added them recently into the db; they are new flavors. maybe 0 or couple of recipes at most, so no big deal about these (just annoying to see them gone suddenly and people can’t see them or they will be adding them one by one and thus mistakes are possible). I saw at least some are back now (i haven’t checked them all)

3 Likes

Ok when entering a new flavor it also needs to have a percentage given to it so the DB knows there’s a recipe attached. Otherwise it is ignored.
Screenshot 2022-09-09 11.34.23 AM

6 Likes

@TorturedZen thanks for that, I did not know that.

6 Likes

(If that’s meant to me) i know that; i entered couple of dozen of flavors so far (and ofc i check if they are shown later and if any mistakes were made). i just delete the nonsense recipe afterwards (so it’s 0 recipes shown)

5 Likes

@Mikser does Nom Nomz have all of these new flavors ?

3 Likes

Not all of them, but all interesting ones (to me at least). Others are available in Sobucky and Molinberry shops.
Sobucky shop1, shop2

5 Likes

Thank you @Mikser.

4 Likes

Then I have no answer for you. I haven’t gone near SSA or MB since that last flavor mix up about a month ago. I can re-enter those flavors if you wish, without attaching a recipe.

6 Likes