Sobucky Super Aromas (SSA) Single Flavor Tests By SessionDrummer

@Ken_O_Where, @TorturedZen ^^^^

1 Like

Were these flavors attached to recipes?

3 Likes

No. I added them recently into the db; they are new flavors. maybe 0 or couple of recipes at most, so no big deal about these (just annoying to see them gone suddenly and people canā€™t see them or they will be adding them one by one and thus mistakes are possible). I saw at least some are back now (i havenā€™t checked them all)

3 Likes

Ok when entering a new flavor it also needs to have a percentage given to it so the DB knows thereā€™s a recipe attached. Otherwise it is ignored.
Screenshot 2022-09-09 11.34.23 AM

6 Likes

@TorturedZen thanks for that, I did not know that.

6 Likes

(If thatā€™s meant to me) i know that; i entered couple of dozen of flavors so far (and ofc i check if they are shown later and if any mistakes were made). i just delete the nonsense recipe afterwards (so itā€™s 0 recipes shown)

5 Likes

@Mikser does Nom Nomz have all of these new flavors ?

3 Likes

Not all of them, but all interesting ones (to me at least). Others are available in Sobucky and Molinberry shops.
Sobucky shop1, shop2

5 Likes

Thank you @Mikser.

4 Likes

Then I have no answer for you. I havenā€™t gone near SSA or MB since that last flavor mix up about a month ago. I can re-enter those flavors if you wish, without attaching a recipe.

6 Likes

@TorturedZen I can only imagine the hassles, stresses, and issues with cleaning up the flavs, merges, etc., and despite any minor glitches, I appreciate your efforts.

6 Likes

Please do. I have no idea who it was then, but all those flavors were entered correctly (and iā€™m not kidding here or in doubt) and that was done within an hour before my comment 11 days ago. I checked MB now and half are still there while the other half was deleted - all remaining are still with zero recipes just the way i left them
Link Molinberry Tasting Notes - #40 by Mikser

These are missing:
Chocolate Mint Tobacco
American Classic Blend
Light Tribecca
Strawberry Soft Candy
Chocolate Waffle
Coconut Bar
I didnā€™t check how many SSA are missing, but i saw at least one is missing also from the earlier series. (will check those from previous series now and you check and add any missing from this latest series. thx)

4 Likes

Ok, these two are missing from the previous series:
Berries (Forest)
Strawberry Watermelon

(yes, there are two separate SSA flavors Strawberry Watermelon and Strawberry Watermelon Mint)

3 Likes

Pretty sure I had these added previously and like you say now are gone. Definitely have both.
Something weird is going on I now have SSA Natural Raspberry in my stash, similar thing happened with Thai Pineapple. Iā€™ve never had either.

I was adding flavours to my stash today and the count didnā€™t go up as normal, actually went down by 1, but they were all there.

5 Likes

Mergingā€¦ make sure to check and correct your recipes since they are changed now (people will not know and noone will be able to answer them what flavors were changed in their recipes).

3 Likes

Same thing happened to me. I deleted it because I donā€™t have Natural Raspberry, but I couldnā€™t figure out what it used to be. I also had SSA Summer Fruits show up in my stash and I didnā€™t have that either

4 Likes

Iā€™m missing Black Cat for Pipe INW. Was renamed to Black For Pipe Classic INW. Not a fan so i donā€™t care.

3 Likes

Strawberry watermelon mint eh???
HmmmšŸ¤” the things I could use this forā€¦like flavored water!

5 Likes

Strap-On has its audience. Not a fan? :rofl:

3 Likes

You lost meā€¦sorry about that. Lol

4 Likes