Sobucky Super Aromas (SSA) Single Flavor Tests By SessionDrummer

Yeah, I currently have about 300ml of 100mg. I am vaping at 2.5 - 3mg and falling so that should see me through until I am nic free…

5 Likes

@Ianc13, that is fantastic! I will get there soon (I hope)… I am at 6mg on sweet/ fruity flavours and 3mg on rum and tobacco flavours. I also occasionally vape zero nic flavours that I got from here in Australia. I got some RTV juices when I was in Malaysia last year and those are 3mg I believe but they all have very high WS23 content which is giving me bad headaches!

5 Likes

Yeah, I never could do ws23 in a vape. Tasted horrible and also gave me headaches. I only do dessert style mixes so luckily I don’t need cooling.

5 Likes

WS23 makes me feel like I am stuck in a walk in freezer and have to breathe that icy air!

5 Likes

I don’t use Koolada or WS23 because I find that it mutes my taste buds and I can’t taste my e juice properly, it’s either that or it might be actually muting the juice itself :thinking:

5 Likes

Cottage cheese SSA just ordered was REALLY hoping you’d reviewed it LOL

7 Likes

I prefer mozzarella, lol. :rofl: Can’t wait to hear what you have to say about that.

5 Likes

I have never cared for lemon vapes so have avoided them. Do you remember Cereal Killa by 9 South? I was into cereal vapes and couldn’t wait to try it. All I could taste was lemon. It stuck out like a sore thumb. I wonder if I’d feel differently now, years later?

6 Likes

@Session Drummer I have Delosi Coconut in my clutches, haha. Now I want to create something special for it. Ha, I always say that. Wish me luck.

6 Likes

Hmmm, not sure if Cottage Cheese vaping is in my wheelhouse or not @authormichellehughes. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

OK @muth, we have been talking about this particular flavor for QUITE some time. You MUST at least mix up a solo batch, and let me know what YOU think, and we’ll compare our notes.

9 Likes

Whoa! That description fits my dream coconut flavor profile. I usually have to mix 2 coconuts to get that complete profile. I’m stoked and you got it, mister. I’ll solo test it asap…5%. Um…no waxiness? Hate when that happens.

7 Likes

Hehe, I know, I know, that’s what I thought. I didn’t get any, and most importantly for me (even though I really love FA), I got no greasy-ness. That may not even be the RIGHT term for it, but I typically get “that” from most, if not all, coconuts, and it was absent as well.

Actually @muth, I can’t even take credit for it, as I just reported what I tasted. @JoJo gets ALL the credit, for not only finding Delosi, and their coconut in particular, but her (there’s just none really like it) flavor notes.

7 Likes

I never thought I’d like vaping a lemon flavor. I got turned off by cereal recipes and juices too. I kept reading about the Dinner Lady one because it’s pretty popular. I got some and wasn’t crazy about it at first. But the more I vaped it, the more I liked it. It’s very lemon’y but in a good way (hard to imagine), with cookie and creaminess. Have you ever eaten a lemon flavored sandwich cookie? That’s what Lemon Tart reminds me of a bit.

7 Likes

Well, I love lemon poppy seed muffins. If it’s any kind of experience like that I just might like it after all. And I do like lemon bars with that graham crust yumminess. Ya think I’m a good candidate?

5 Likes

LOL okay well what would your recommendation be on single flavor testing for this one… (if I die I want someone to blame it on hahahahaha)

6 Likes

No interest at all in trying that one ROFLMAO but I do like the idea of pineapples and cottage cheese

6 Likes

Lol, I used to eat that till it was coming out of my ears when I was a teenager.

6 Likes

Hood cottage cheese with pineapple :yum: haven’t had that that in ages,
I think @authormichellehughes is onto something here :tada:

6 Likes

Solub has Poppy Seeds flavor. :wink:

5 Likes