Sobucky Super Aromas (SSA) Single Flavor Tests By SessionDrummer

Well, if it fails @Psycho_316 let me know.

3 Likes

I doubt it will everything of your i mixed has never failed. You think that cola would work with tpa kentucky bourbon tpa as i got a free 30 ml bottle of it.

3 Likes

3 Likes
2 Likes

Something that has always amused me is when people from the s&v crowd say ā€œshake and vape certifiedā€. More likely defined as ā€œI didnā€™t plan ahead and now Iā€™m in a pinch!ā€

7 Likes

@SessionDrummer and @Psycho_316 I am pondering what you were up to.

3 Likes

That rings true to me. I give all ideas a monthā€™s steep just be see how they adapt. Then I put 8ml in a small bottle to see how it stands ups over a year.

3 Likes

LOL @TorturedZen you know Iā€™m a sleeper/steeper. Letā€™s be honest, sometimes, you get bit by the itch, and you just have to try it out, as was the case WITH the delicious Cherry Cola. I think I was mixing up like 26 Sobucky testers, and after I smelled the Cola, and Cherry, I couldnā€™t help myself.

I donā€™t certify anything, EXCEPT that it might be delicious. I think if I had to put a number on it, I would say I S&V about 5% of the time, so itā€™s not often.

I have to say, the Sobucky Cola, MAY just turn out to be a real winner.

3 Likes

LOL @SquirrelSmash maybe you should ponder, and pontificate LESS, and mix the recipe !!!

Just saying. Youā€™re wasting a lot of time, and you should just mix it up

3 Likes

Well I should blend. Ah verbiage is just a side effect of me.

3 Likes

When @SessionDrummer said cherry cola it brought back to my love for cherry coke when i was a kid and if he says mix it i say ā€œi willā€ its a weird jedi mind trick he has :joy::joy::joy: and i will mix up his 2nd option like he said :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

I have to tell you @Psycho_316, when I smelled (just smelled) the Cola in the bottle, I was actually COMPELLED to mix it up, right away. Then I smelled the Cherry and thought, ā€œYeah, Iā€™m sure I can resist mixing the two of them upā€. Well, hehe, that didnā€™t work. Mixie, mixie, vapey, vapey.

3 Likes

I cant wait till tomorrow. But then again cause i know its gonna be here tomorrow it wont show till Thursday cause the Vape Gods know i want it now :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Hehe @Psycho_316. The best thing is, itā€™s ONLY two flavors, so you can customize, for more cola or cherry, easily, without borking the mix.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Thats what i love about the simple mixes. Its getting vaped no matter what. But here is a little food for thought. Instead of super sweet im gonna use the vape train sugar cane :scream:. Im really starting to like that sweetness it gives everything without changing the flavor. Super sweet sometimes just leaves that slimy mouthfeel to me even at low %ā€™s. Same with tpa sweetener. Both are not as forgiving as vta sugar cane

5 Likes

Ahhh shit, I shoulda picked that one up, I JUST placed an order (again), and got the Vanilla Sugar Iā€™d hear a lot about, NOW, I will have to add some Sugar Cane to the list

Yeah, lifeā€™s too complicated already. If you can DO it with TWO flavors, why not ?

5 Likes

Ooooh vanilla sugar god damn you :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

7 Likes

Look what i have lol

7 Likes