Sobucky Super Aromas (SSA) Single Flavor Tests By SessionDrummer

To be honest I placed another order with Nomnomz last week as they had more to offer that appealed to me, so there’s my opinion too.

6 Likes

I also mostly order from NomNomz now for the same reason.

6 Likes

Guess ill have to look into that bud. Might go well with a few recipes. Next order i do with them ill pick it up. I do love the ddl fw so ill see if its more compatible in my ultimate goal recipe. As i have been on it and off as it stressed me out lol

4 Likes

Well update i had to got nomnomz to get the ice cream vanilla and i got vg from them as chefs is no longer selling it in 5l quantities. Going to only use chefs on their black friday to get a few of their concetrates(if they still sell them then :rofl::rofl:) and vape train cinnamon donut. But i cant be bothered with them outside that. I am now just nomnomz and vapable lol

4 Likes

Love it too…
one recipe with it

9 Likes

Wow!!! This recipe looks GREAT! I’ll be mixing this soon. Thank you!

4 Likes

What about me in Canada? Im paying dollar for dollar anywhere i go at least. Lol! Guess I be fucked eh?

3 Likes

(added to the database already)

6 Likes

Now I like the sounds of that, I hope it’s a good one.

6 Likes

That one looks interesting. And also Milkshake (since SSA is exceptional with creams). Well, Yuzu too, since they are good with citruses too.

7 Likes

Those are the three that I’ve got my eye on too.:wink:

5 Likes

What’s the Strawberry Coconut milk like? Do you know?
I pay stupid $ here for my concentrates espically from u.k. so I need mine to be at least useful. Lol

3 Likes

Sorry @ladycrooks I haven’t bought it yet but like I already said I have my eye on it as it sounds good.

4 Likes

There are some more actually. Here are some additional new SSA:

Frozen Lemon
Cactus Mint
Mango Pitaya
Green Tea Mint
Strawberry Cherries
Strawberry Bubble Gum
Watermelon Bubble Gum
Strawberry Mint
Ice Strawberry
Watermelon Strawberry Mint 
Raspberry Mint
7 Likes

Ok i just mixed up a 10ml sample. Off the sniff ypu can smell the cinnamon. Knuckle test i like just a solid flavor. Cant wait to see how it vapes after week sitting

4 Likes

That’s what I’m talking about @Psycho_316 !!! I think it would have to be my HANDS DOWN, fav DDL.

4 Likes

I think its going to be mine for sure. Im thinking of mixing up a batch of grants custard with this instead of ddl fw just to see. Ill decide when i test it out

3 Likes

@Psycho_316 I wish I had thought of that. PERFECT use for it.

3 Likes

:point_up:
I added them all in the database, but now they are gone… Also missing flavors from previous series.
(i just hope these flavors weren’t merged with some other flavors)

6 Likes

Dammit @Mikser I really need to get my hands on these for some tests. Any idea who’s carrying all of these ?

2 Likes