Sobucky Super Aromas (SSA) Single Flavor Tests By SessionDrummer

Was talking about the mascarpone. I dislike all cherry flavors in rl and vaping.

3 Likes

You’re very welcome @muth. Once you get a big enough bag of cotton, it’s not much of a hassle. Tug the cotton out, rinse, dry burn, tug cotton in, fill, etc. You get pretty fast at it. I briefly had considered going to an RDA, but I just couldn’t get the stupid, consistent flavor, that I was getting from the lowly SC RDTA v.1, so it stuck.

P.S. Send cotton…

7 Likes

Hmmmm, I really didn’t get much of a cheese from it, OTHER than the richness of it. No BA, and it was in NO way, as super rich (IMO) and impactful as Hangsen’s Italian Cream. Still good, but not as rich or heavy.

4 Likes

@muth, I don’t really vape many tobaccos, but HAVE vaped a few RY’s here and there, but NOT the expert on them, or pairings. IMO, most cherries I’ve vaped, fall into either a darker (black cherry), or a lighter, tart mara cherry. This one although not SPECIFICALLY a mara, leaned that way. It may work with an RY4, but possible that darker, more black cherry-ish would pair better. Hard to say, not being a very big RY’er.

3 Likes

Hehe, well THERE you go @Deerslayer !!! Post back YOUR thoughts, if you get time. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can do that. Hopefully in the next week or so.

4 Likes

Thanks @Session Drummer. Yes, that’s exactly what I meant. Now I understand and will certainly try that once I get my RDTA. It’s in the air somewhere at the moment. I got a Coil Father King and also a Vitamin style RDTA ( which I have received but no wires yet).
When someone says coil wraps, do you count the wrap on the 1st ring after the Tail lead that screws to the posts? In your photo above, would that coil be classified as 3 wraps or 5 wraps? Thanks for all the info, mate.
You have a great day. Stay safe & take care.

3 Likes

Idk how to respond to that! The only SC that disappointed me was the supposed MTL model that really is a RL RTA. Only because they marketed it as MTL not because it doesn’t have the usual SC quality. And I have nothing against RL but we were feeling duped, lol.

3 Likes

@SessionDrummer guess what day it is? No, not hump day. It’s Golden Grahams steep done day! And I forgot, lol. Tomorrow I shall introduce my new Odin 100 and GG to a clean tank (Silverplay) and fire it up. Can’t wait, I need a change. I guess my Silverplay is to me like your lowly SC v1 is to you.

4 Likes

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Need a little help

Thanlks @SessionDrummer and @Wllmc for making these tests possible and available!. I think Im another one that’s addicted to flavors. looking at my stash-many of which I have not even done a SFT of “yet”. BUT:they are there if I need them! lol “He who dies with the most toys: WINS!!!”
I bought these yesterday from BCF, based on reviews:
Compote Cherry (SSA)
Dessert Chocolate (SSA)
Juicy Cherries (SSA)
Lemon Cheesecake (SSA)
Milk and Caramel Cream (SSA)
Raspberry Syrup (SSA)
Shortbread Cookie (SSA)

Ill let ya know what I find

8 Likes

You’re very welcome @Troy24, and like you said, thanks out to @wllmc for making it happen.

6 Likes

How is it??? ;)…

3 Likes

So happy to see you back!

7 Likes

Thank you very much @Letitia, and it was very nice to talk to you.

4 Likes
8 Likes

:slight_smile: @St3v0 …

4 Likes

Nice to c u back brother…, someone locked the door & I couldn’t find the key… :flushed:… glad somebody found it! It shouldn’t have been locked in the first fucking place!!! Where was tht key? Who found it? Give it here & I’ll put it back up! :rofl:

4 Likes

Thank you very much @St3v0. Great song choice BTW.

4 Likes

NP…, I’m sitting here drinking some Carona & tht just made me happy, so I thought of tht… lmao…, I read ur msg & hollered AYE!!! The old lady was like WTF??:rofl:LMFAO…, how r u??

3 Likes