Sobucky Super Aromas (SSA) Single Flavor Tests By SessionDrummer

Doing good, very good, thanks for asking mate.

3 Likes

Great to see you back mate :smiley:

5 Likes

Thank you very much @Lucas_James_Holden. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Mocca Coffee (SSA) .75% (9-27-20) ā€“ Bet you guys thought I forgot about this one with all the things going on this week. Bad news, I DIDNā€™T !!! Finishing up this series on the Sobucky Super Aromas, this one WAS one of the darker ones (4th from the left in the pic), and even mixing it low @ 0.75%, it was fairly dark in the tester bottle. Now although I was getting an almost coffee-ish flavor fro their Irish Cream, THIS ONE, nails it down, and buries it. WOW, this one WAS that good. OK, for perspective, the hands down BEST coffee-ish mix I have ever tested has to go, hands down to The Italian Vaper at DIY Flavor Chaser with his Italian Cafe Gelato. Granted this one is but a single flavor, it was nearing the ballpark of the aforementioned, and THAT, is some rare air. This one was surprisingly rich, full, and delicious at this testing weight, and you could probably even reduce to 0.5% (ultra), and still have plenty of flavor. Smelling it was exactly like vaping it, and it was a velvety smooth, seemless roller coaster ride of a coffee, some caramel, and some chocolate. It was not bitter, and had no sharp edges, so there is a full on cream element in there, but it takes a backseat to the tripple punch coffee/caramel/mocha. Despite being as strong as it was at this weight, it was in no way hitting the ceiling, sweetness was mid level, and despite CHAIN vaping this one, I could not make it reveal anything that was unpleasant. The way the compounds were combined just really worked, and seamless just kept coming to mind. Mid to darker coffee, with no acidic tones, and tasted VERY authentic. If you are looking for a GREAT Mocca Coffee, that is spot on accurate, seamlessly melded, nicely sweet, that is authentic, this one NEEDS to be on your list. Iā€™m going to recommend that our resident coffee guy @Rocky02852 take a look at this one, to see if he could use it. As it stands, for a single flavor, to present MORE complex and enjoyable than most coffee one shots, this is an impressive way to end the series. Hands down, no contest, 10/10.

13 Likes

Iā€™ll post my findingsā€¦, the only SSA flavor I picked up was butter, so I mixed a few SFTs todayā€¦

2 Likes

That rounds out this series, and thanks again out to @wllmc for the opportunity to run these through the tank. If you want to pick some up, head over to @BullCityFlavors and get yours !!!

Concentrated Flavoring - Brands - Sobucky Super Aromas - Page 1 - Bull City Flavors

8 Likes

Welcome back @SessionDrummer, glad things were sorted.

7 Likes

Thanks @SessionDrummer, Iā€™ve now got some in my cart. :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Thank you @Ianc13, and @big_vape, youā€™ve gotta report back on them. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Iā€™m on it, over there atm, thanks for the heads up :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Itā€™s gone! Liked it very much. I havenā€™t had a cereal vape in years. I used to vape a Captain Crunch type juice that I loved until it disappeared. Now i have something solid to use if I decide to pursue cereals again. The FA Merengue he used added something to the milky aspect. There was a quality that reminded me of a kettle corn recipe my friend makes that has condensed milk in it. I liked it so much it inspired me to buy FLV Popcorn and my palette finds bits of similarities in all of the above. For me thatā€™s a benefit. Golden Grahams opened up a new direction for me. YMMV.

9 Likes

Oā€¦Mā€¦G !!! Youā€™re back! My heart is all a flutter :blush: I logged in to do something else and saw this instead. Iā€™m off to watch the game but Iā€™ll be back. So so happy to see you.

6 Likes

Thank you very much @muth.

6 Likes

Umm, is @marsh8 around to hear this? I think you have us javaheads in a spin right about now.

5 Likes

I didnā€™t get the coffee one but I must say Iā€™m impressed with the Shortbread Biscuit and the Milky Caramel Fudge.

Did a tester yesterday, need to test properly but my gut is telling me these ones will get a bit of usage from me.

6 Likes

Thank you. I do love Shortbread and none have impressed me so far.

4 Likes

The shortbread did have a nice grainy aspect to it and reminded me a lot of INW Biscuit, maybe JF Biscuit or to throw a third option FA Cookie.

Should go back and see what @SessionDrummer says, normally heā€™s not far off what I get of a lot of flavours.

5 Likes

Said it tasted like real shortbread, buttery. Yum!

4 Likes

Well thatā€™s very close to what I said. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Hehe, Iā€™m a big coffee drinker, but I donā€™t typically VAPE coffee, so when Iā€™m into a coffee vape, thatā€™s saying something. :slight_smile:

4 Likes