Some input Ideas to make this awesome site more...well AWESOME

Lol like I said, “if it isn’t hiding in plain sight, already” lol awesome, though, good to know, but hard to do on my phone. Won’t allow copy/paste for the name… :frowning: have to use laptop for it I guess. I have quite a few people to look up and follow… I been slackin on that

3 Likes

Mine too…

It’s be pretty spiffy if the name was a direct link to profile/recipes huh

1 Like

Yeah, that would be cool. @daath said he’s not able integrate both sites at this point.

1 Like

It was designed this way. At this time there is no way to change it so it is expanded automatically.

1 Like

It was the other way around before though correct?..I would like to see just notes and recipes tab open…If I had to choose tabs anyways, how bout you?

Before, there weren’t collapsable headings at all. Those are a relatively new addition. I kinda like it the way it is, but the top thing I use on the flavor detail page is the average/median mixing %. Sometimes I’ll look through the notes and ratings, but usually only if it’s a flavor I’ve not heard of or heard much about.

2 Likes

Having them all expanded is a bit too much thats why I said choose two. Honestly thats not a big diff. but just something I noticed and thought I did somehow hehe

You are not out of line, I’m an old IT person and this is a great database.

That’s a bunch of suggestions - Awesome :smiley:

Not sure what you mean here - auto complete on the flavor search page?!

I have that on my list: Add missing flavors to shopping list - and also transfer from shopping list to stash (if it’s not there)…

You mean remember your last sort and show that until you change it?

Also on my list :slight_smile:

Done! :slight_smile:

Thanks for submitting suggestions! :smiley:

6 Likes

Holy Crap, Batman! That was quick! :thumbsup:

3 Likes
  1. Yup, I mean like how the suggestions for flavors in the system pop up for you when you are doing recipes function being added to when you search for flavorings in the flavor list. This way if I type or start typing to search for a flavor I can drop down and pick one of the highlighted ones. It seems when I search the top few matches are not the right ones even though it might be spelled the same etc. I was originally gonna say maybe make the search come up more exact but I think selecting from a drop down menu like in the recipe page would pretty much make searching almost not necessary.

2. Nice!

3.Yes always remembering to sort the same way would be nice as I sort by “recipes” or “rating” almost all the time lol

1. OMG I CANT WAIT!!

2. YOU ARE THA MAN!!

Dude I dont know many other folks who put as much pride into their site and keeping members happy as you do…You get mad props in my book!! Thanks for making this place and keeping it fabulous!!

1 Like

IDK why it changed my numbers but I swear I can count guys…haha…it did say 1,2,3,4,5 not 1,2,3,1,2

1 Like

Yeah, it’s the markup that does it… If you write 1 followed by a dot on a line it looks like so:

1. One
  2. Also one
  3. This ia also one
  4. This is 2. :stuck_out_tongue:

The above looks like so:

1. One
1. Also one
1. This ia also one
2. This is 2. :stuck_out_tongue:

To get the above result, I had to put a backslash before the . like so:

1\. One
1\. Also one
1\. This ia also one
2\. This is 2. :stuck_out_tongue:

And to get the backslash, you put another one behind it like so: …(just kidding)

2 Likes

@daath our beloved overlord. How long have we been using titles such as Batman, helpfulest ever, and the fixer? Is it just for today? Love them

1 Like

LOL - I think it may be the software, “Discourse” that is doing an April’s fool on us :stuck_out_tongue: I’m not sure if I think that is entirely OK :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I think it’s

TIME

… for another

donation

to our awesome ELR to help
pay tribute to the incredible doings of our

Beloved Overlord

( daath ).

2 Likes

All hail the OVERLORD. :pray:

5 Likes

In 3 hours and 29 minutes it will be April 2 :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just saw all these new titles too…

Mine says Mr Prolific! lol. What did you do Lars, go through and title everyone? :wink: