Some input Ideas to make this awesome site more...well AWESOME

You dont have to add nic…any recipe is fine if you click the wrench at the top and then go to adapt you can make your own version with no nic…also if a recipe is just too strong you can always cut it in half

3 Likes

i’ve got one.
i’ll order flavors, because i wanna do something or make something…and i’ll add them to my flavor list, but then life takes over and i don’t get a chance to mix for like 2-3 weeks. by then, i have completely forgotten which flavors i’ve ordered. so, i think it would be cool if i could arrange my flavors by date added to stash. anybody else ever have that problem?

3 Likes

Haven’t had the problem, but this would be incredibly useful for keeping track of shelf life. Only issue is inability to track multiple bottles or replacements as fresh dates.

I am rarely on my laptop so I always use my phone so having it a bit more mobile friendly like for posting pics from in your library instead of only being able to have to take a pic and also sharing a recipe. Other then those things I love this site!!

I agree. We need some sort of advanced manager that works like this:

You add a concentrate to the stash and enter the best before and ml. It will then give you a tag ID that you write on the bottle. You can do this multiple times for the same brand and flavour.

When you view a recipe you should have a button called “Make This” and it will search your stash based on best before for the concentrates and give you the tag ID you need for each flavour. If you don’t have enough ml in the flavour it will tell you this and will give you the next tag ID if you have more bottles.

Once you have made the recipe a button called “I’ve Made This” should be clicked which will minus the ml from each of the concentrates in your stash.

I’m up for building this if you can persuade Lars to let me!

I can post photos from my library easily when using my phone just like I am doing right now with these screenshots.

Click on the upload link in th e bottom right.

Then click on documents, not camera, to get to your photos.

This is on an android phone but should be similar if on an iPhone.

2 Likes

Awesome @Bearkat Thanks :+1::+1:

1 Like

Haha it works!!!

2 Likes

Hiya there @daath i was wondering if we could have an option to delete our recipes from our page when i work on a recipe i post like 10-12 versions that i usualy never go back to. Finding recipes becomes a chore as i have about 30 pages of recipes. Would like to hear bout that or if we already can do it ENLIGHTEN ME !!!

1 Like

If you open your recipe, you can click on the blue wrench icon and delete the recipe from there.

Thx for the reply man i knew about that though i think im just too lazy XD