Some quick help Friends, please

What’s the best chocolate concentrate?

depends on what you wan to make…
i am not a big fun of Chocolate but when i use it usually i choose these ones:
Double Chocolate (Clear) TPA
Milk Chocolate (INW)
but i also like Bittersweet Chocolate TPA

all depends on what you want to make… if you were giving some more info for your target probably someone could suggest you a flavor that suits better on that profile…

1 Like

I just ate some raspberry cheesecake. Really good. It had a little chocolate drizzled over it. So… I want to do the same with a vape juice. Thanks!

I haven’t try it. But look’s so good to me.

Thanks, but it’s not broken. I haven’t even ordered any yet. My wife just got home and said some dark or bitter sweet chocolate. I think I’m all good.

1 Like

I went with the double chocolate clear. Thanks!

1 Like

Hey @SmilingOgre,
Just keep in mind my palate is a little weird, but I have found a few chocolates I enjoy.
TPA Bittersweet Chocolate (sometimes called Bittersweet Chocolate Extra on BCF) < Versatile, and Clear
Hangsen Australian Chocolate
FW Creamy Chocolate Cake
I’m not sure why, but I don’t really care for the INW Milk Chocolate (old), just never really did it for me.

1 Like

Ok, changed my mind. I’ll buy two small bottles. 1 TPA bittersweet and 1 TPA double clear. One of them should work.

1 Like

I think he was referring to the use of AP to help with chocolate :+1:

2 Likes

It’s a recipe that we don’t have permission to share but we can share the link. It’s with FlavourArt Cocoa, FlavourArt Chocolate, Acetyl Pyrazine and yes referring to the use of AP.

1 Like

I’d vote for Chocolate Deutch (FA) or Chocolate fudge brownie (CAP). Two of my faves at least. Kiss your cotton/coils goodby tho.

2 Likes

Ohhhhh my friend, you have opened Pandora’s Box for sure. I think choco is one of the hardest flavors to get right, and EVERYONE has a DIFFERENT opinion of them. I’ve tried about every one I could find. Some, I threw out, LOL. What do I remember about the few that remain…

TPA Double Chocolate Clear is pretty good, darker, and I still use it in my S’mores mixes.
INW Milk Chocolate (OLD VERSION) Very good, light to medium Milk Choco flavor, not as much punch as TPA DCC.
FA Chocolate & FA Cocoa Both are good, and should be mixed at different % to achieve different profiles, dark, dry, bitter-ish.
CAP Double Chocolate New one for me, MIGHT be a leader in the pack with much of the plusses of TPA DCC without the bitterness.

5 Likes

Ok, I added a small bottle of whatever it is to the order. I really think I’m done now. Got three more bucks to hit my budgeted limit, lol.

Thews two are worth mentioning only because I have not found anything to date that is better. I have about 10 chocolate additional flavors I have yet have had time to get to.
CA Chocolate Coconut Almond
Authentic chocolate taste. (Chocolate from the cocoa nut is nut based).
This flavor is close to great. (3.5 star/5) I can get a definite chocolate (not as much in your face flavor I was hoping for) taste from this flavor. (8%M/10%S).
Of the few CA and TFA chocolate concentrates/extracts I have tried, this chocolate may be the best at this pricing category (Up to $0.30/m)l to date.
Real test: am I going to buy it again? Yes, until I can find something that gives me, a better/more intense/ longer lasting while vaping, chocolate taste.

DIYFS Chocolate Toffee Dream (3.25 star/5)
(4%S) Dark toasty taste with sweetness and strong chocolate taste. Good on it’s own. Twice as good as TFA Double chocolate. Second tasting: Getting stronger better flavor, a winner. rich, dark chocolate/ A nice balance of sweetness & dark, bitter chocolate. Are there any *good* chocolate vapes out there?

2 Likes