Son of First Gearbest order

So I just placed my first order with Gearbest.
Can anyone give me an idea of about how long it will take for them to ship to the U.S. ?
Yes they said that it would take XX number of days on the website, but I forgot to look :confused:

2 Likes

usually about 2 weeks there or there abouts :wink:

3 Likes

I too just placed my first order with Gearbest.
Fastech had an order of mine on hold (waiting for an item) that shipped the same day as the Gearbest order. It will be interesting to see which one gets here first.

1 Like

You could place another order with gearbest in two weeks time and itā€™ll still be there before fasttech

4 Likes

Good to know.
The Fastech order was mainly for a friend that didnā€™t want to make a paypal account. I piggybacked a couple of items and unfortunately held his order up. I had to ask them to send the instock items and the other at a later date. Thatā€™s the only reason it went to post as ā€œquicklyā€ as it did.

2 Likes

I ordered a tank from FastTech at the start of last month. It still wasnā€™t shipped a few days ago so I cancelled the order. Iā€™ve found GearBest to be by far the best to deal with and their customer service is excellent.

1 Like

and of course ā€¦I have a shop with a lot of Gearbestā€™s deals in it on my site www.steampugs.co.uk/shop ā€¦just in case you didnā€™t knowā€¦(shameless)

:wink:

6 Likes

About 35 days give or take 7 days. Of you win a gearbest contest you can double the time.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s still faster than anything coming out of the US with usps lol

Iā€™m not sure how USPS is for overseas but they do good for me here. Plus I hate to bash them since my god friend @R113 works for them.

From west coast to east coast is 3-5 days for me via USPS. Anything I get from fasttech or gearbest says Processed Through Facility for a minimum of 2 weeks. Iā€™m happy with anything that arrives in 6 weeks from China.

3 Likes

Theyā€™re slow as shit when it comes to international. As are fasttech. Iā€™ve not heard of anyone wait 2 weeks processing from gearbest, itā€™s usually 2 weeks total wait for me to get a delivery. In fact they get stuff to me as quick as some uk companies.I believe @anon60225325 got her delivery to Norway in 12 days. Shipping is always going to be slower when they have to cross borders and deal with customs.

1 Like

Yeah, sorry, I edited that last post to 10 ten days actually, pretty fast delivery imo. That said, I placed an order two days before that one and it still hasnā€™t shippedā€¦

1 Like

Gotta be faster than Fasttech. In 2013 October to be exact my oldest son ordered my wife and I our first vape gear with the intent of it being for Christmas. Well after a while he contacted the worked with them waited patiently, was finally told it shipped express so he would get it in time. Come a very late date in December and still not there. So he went to a B&M bought similar paid a lot more money for it. Ordered and received juice from Vapure, the day before him and his family left San Diego to come here for Christmas it still had not arrived. We had a wonderful Christmas. As fat as I know he is still waiting for it. lol. He eventually had to go through his credit card company and get the refund. They dealt with fasttech. Just an amusing story for all.

same, usps for me is great, that being said i have an order through gearbest has been about 4 weeks have 2 orders with them did notice 1 is in ny somewhere now. although we r neighbors so we should have the same problem as each other with shipping it would seem.

1 Like

Normally when it gets to NY it will be to you in less than a week. Sometimes it gets held there a bit.

My orders from Gearbest and Fastech take just under a month to arrive. East Coast, United States.

Used Gearbest quite a lot over last 6 months or so but my last order which was placed on 17th Jan has still not arrived, as for the customer service all I keep getting is please be patient wait 15 more days, then after the 15 days up they gave me a cut off date of 20th March which is over 2 months before I can declare lost and then they will start to investigate even though I took out the delivery insurance.
Not sure its worth it to me for the savings on uk prices to continue to use them, I would rather pay the extra and get my goods next day.

1 Like

You should never use unregistered shipping. I made that mistake once and the exact same thing happened.

I donā€™t it was registered and I even paid for the insurance.
Tracking says it was in uk on 30th Jan but thatā€™s as far as it goes.

Did you use the tracking with royal mail?.