SOS Certain flavors burn my mouth, any ideas?

Not burning. I had an issue with Koolada making my throat sticky and making me cough. :frowning: I’m still upset about it. LOL.

1 Like

Not to butt in, but an ltrasonic won’t assist you in physically shaking and mixing the nicotine up. later once it’s mixed it will help steep it further. I think your idea with either a larger bottle ( make sure your storing in appropriate temperature areas like cool drawer or dark cabinet and try to put your nic in glass if it’s a large amount) and shaking it so it has the extra room will do the trick.

Also, since it seems it could be a plethora of issues that could od gone wrong maybe try switching your base to a 100% VG just get a smaller 120 ml bottle that way you could break it down to two 60mls and you may could shake them easier. If it comes to it get a small warm bowl of water place your nic bottle in there for a good 10-15 minutes then shake it this will help loosen it up. Or build a contraption then patent it lol bc we’ll all want to buy it! ( OMG edited this phone is terrible today) didn’t meant to cuss it was the phones fault!

glad to hear your on the mend !!!

4 Likes