Squonk mods

I don’t have the Profile but I have the Warrior on my Topside and it looks just awesome. Won it from J. Jack and it’s my treasured setup since I never win anything! :slight_smile: I need to pickup a Profile, seems to be a keeper! I ended up with Aromamizer Plus before my trip instead early March. Trying to get back into everything again here.

4 Likes

Just make sure to wick it just right. If you do not align your stars, moons, and planets into your wicking, Satan will come in with a Chuck Norris punch to your throat.

2 Likes

Agree mate. I’ve got a Drag 2 with my falcon king tank on. Using the M-dual bamboo coils. Great kit, but the Dovpo and Dead Rabbit RDA is my main for flavour. I just use the other in work :+1:t3:

3 Likes

I have the Dead Rabbit and loved it for a while. I am getting the best flavor off of the The Drop RDA and the Bonza right now. (Bonza either version get great flavor.)

4 Likes

The drop RDA and Bonza. I’m quite new to the RDA’s and RTA’s.
What make are they? I might have a go.

1 Like

Found them. Should have just used my initiative first. Vandy Vape. Which is best in your opinion. The drop or Bonza?

2 Likes

Both are solid performers in my opinion and the flavor I get out of both is great.

3 Likes

Sound mate, staying impartial or is there no noticeable difference. If was to go out tomorrow and purchase one. Which would say?

1 Like

Right now the drop stays on my Recurve Mech Squonk mod. I am currently battling with both the Profile RDA and Unity RDTA. I do have the Bonza Kit and really like it. It is not that I am impartial I just use my Bonza and Drop on a daily basis. They are both my go to’s. More than the dead rabbit. It is hard for me to say which one is best. If I had to choose 1. The Drop 2. The Bonza. The drop does really well with fruit/tobaccos and the Bonza is supreme to me with cinnamon and bourbon custards. Both of which I am currently vaping.

2 Likes

I thought the Bonza is a good mod, I just get a fair amount of moisture on the outside near the air holes, nothing to really complain about, but it is something I find myself wiping away often. Personally I like my Goons, I have 2 running all the time and as soon as the squonk mod comes in I have a third Goon already setup to stick on the top of it.
(Just ordered 2 more from Slowtec).

2 Likes

Sound I like dessert flavours so the Bonza will probably be the best choice for me :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Just ordered the Bonza :ok_hand:t3:

1 Like

I’ve just this second ordered the Bonza :ok_hand:t3:

2 Likes

I just purchased a Pulse X mod.
Is there a really good reason to get the 21700 batteries (I have 18650’s really don’t want to start having to buy new batteries just for this one mod)… also I am unsure if my D2 charger will charge 21700’s I keep seeing comments that it will and it won’t.

1 Like

Last longer between needing charged is about all I have seen. I know they fit in my 4 bay Nitecore and charged fine, not sure about the D2 it is not a listed size for the charger, but then again it was not for the one I had either

2 Likes

Not compatible unfortunately.
From Nitecore’s website:
Compatible with
Li-ion / IMR / LiFePO4:
26650, 22650, 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 18350, 16340(RCR123), 14500, 10440
Ni-MH / Ni-Cd:
AA, AAA, AAAA, C

2 Likes

Strange that it would be compatible with a 26650 and not a 21700. 26650s are quite a bit larger than a 21700.

2 Likes

Agreed. Maybe it’s an old description on their site.

2 Likes

Actually the 26650 are a lot bigger in diameter but slightly shorter than a 21700 which allows for a slight more play in the contact throw of the charger, some of those listed as not compatible with the 21700 will still work but are a tight fit and can cause damage to the wrap so they are not recommended.

4 Likes

Liking the Bonza will a big juicy coils. It’s on my Dragg 2. I’ll try on my squonk :ok_hand:t3: :dash:

7 Likes