Squonk mods

Hi Guys,

I’m at purchasing a Squonk mod. Something that power about 90-100 watts.

I’m looking to spend around the £50.

Any advice out there?

4 Likes

Hope ok but had to spell title correctly for ya. That may be tight if ya need an squonkable rda as well. Not sure if ya comfy using unregulated. Have ya looked around a bit at squonk related threads?

6 Likes

Tons of info on this thread:

9 Likes

I have two Pico Squeeze 2 units that seem to be just fine after a few months. Also the Topside seems to be working out, I have the single battery in which you can get the dual. Single is good enough for me.

5 Likes

I got the Topside dual yesterday and it’s awesome. Great peice of kit :+1:t3:

7 Likes

I bought the Dovpo Dual Topside squonk mod.
Reviewed the best squonk of 2019 and I must say it’s awesome :ok_hand:t3::dash::dash:

5 Likes

Thanks. I did my research and bought the best reviewed squonk mod if 2019. The Dovpo Dual Topside 200w. I must say it fits the review’s. It’s awesome and my Hellvape Dead Rabbit RDA works together, giving excellent taste, clouds and ease of use. No more dripping :ok_hand:t3::dash:

3 Likes

If you want an awesome cheap Squonker I can recommend the Wismec luxotic is super cheap and super quality goes up to 100watts depending on your build. The whole kit is now about 40$ US.

4 Likes

Thanks for your advice but read my posted. Sorted it :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Awesome glad you bought the dovpo. I’m highly interested in that device!

5 Likes

There are a couple of squonks out there that are becoming solid in my opinion.

My number one right now is the Wotofo Recurve Mechanical Squonk. The feeling of holding that device to me is so very solid. The power with the 21700 battery is to me superb. I am about to test that theory to the max with a mesh squonk atty soon.

The next one is the Vandy Vape 80W BF. That lightweight device is just a powerhouse with a 20700 battery. I run at least one of my 2 BF’s everyday.

Best atty to put on the devices? 4 come to mind:

The Vandy Vape Bonza v1 is to me tops. I get the best flavor out of that RDA. It is insane the amount of clouds and flavor you can get with the right build.

The Dead Rabbit is another great choice with a deep juice well. Great on flavor and just all around performance.

Now this is going to be different. The Faris by Wotofo is another solid device and can max your liquid holdings by another 2 ml. So if you are using the Recurve that is a solid 10 ml. The performance is top notch as well, because the wicks can be saturated longer.

The next one that is starting to be on my list is the Drop RDA. I am starting to enjoy this. I just got it yesterday and it is really a cloud chucker and flavor producer.

One setup that I have enjoyed to is the Recurve Squared (meaning a Recurve atty on top of the Recurve.). Weird I know. That setup has gotten me through some good times.

Just my two cents.

6 Likes

I highly recommend it. I paid £59.99 which was a bargain. They go for about £75. They do at my local vape shop, where I get everything else. They just couldn’t beat that, despite having a good relationship with them. I get discount on other items, just not on that :grinning::+1:t3:

3 Likes

Recurve squonk is a solid performer with all four battery choices, but especially the 20700 and 21700.

The Pulse 80BF is an awesome device, light in weight/size, heavy in performance, and is superb with
the 20700. It is also super compatible with stainless steel (316L) coils in TEMP mode.
The Pulse 90X is even better because it will accept the 21700.
I use the Pulse 80Mech when doing yardwork etc.

I use several (many) attys for squonk, even non-bf attys on my squonk mods, and the Recurve (single)
and the Galatek (dual) are a couple of my favorites, but the Nefarius beats them all, including flavor.

5 Likes

I see you’re still enjoying your Faris. I still use mine in my daily rotation. I haven’t put mine down since it’s been out. Great little atty! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yeah, the Faris is pretty darn good. Working the Profile into my arsenal now. Just got it today. Not bad so far.

4 Likes

Ya man I had to do it! Just picked up one myself. Paired with the profile is the bomb! Thanks

3 Likes

What Dovpo Dual Topside?

4 Likes

I got the single battery one since I’m using the profile at 55watts and 20700s I get great battery life! It’s a great mod probably the best Vaping experience with the profile I’ve had in along time or since the falcon tanks with the pulp lol

3 Likes

I hate to say it, but that’s what I use. However I use mine with a single 18650 and my ammit rda or my hermetic rda, low wattage build, and lasts me all day at work.

I’m not a huge squonk or rda person, I prefer my regular dna’s with rta’s, but the vandy vape 80w (90w after firmware update) is definitely not bad, especially since you can find them under $30, sometimes even lower when on sale, in some stores here in the US. Even China most of the times sells it for much more lol.

3 Likes

Yep, that’s what’s in my hand every day

7 Likes