Squonk mods

Can any of you mad squonkers weigh in on the Asmodus Spruzza 80w mod? I think the RDA it comes with is the Oni-One, single coil, which is my preference. I’ve found this great deal on the Mosiac kit, and trying to find out if the mod or the RDA are noteworthy. Its got an intriguing squonk system, definitely. Wondered if any of you had tried it?

2 Likes

I will say this much. A recent combination for squonking I have been working with is the Recurve Squonk Mod and the Drop RDA. That combination has the best flavor and vapor production than I have had in a very long time. The amount of vapor production is immense. (I have to be careful to not set off the smoke alarms in my apartment when using it.) The flavor is just superb. I can use it steadily for long periods of time and the flavor is still hitting all the wickets in my flavor profile. Fruity Tobaccos just hit every note of the flavor. A good tobacco on the inhale and on the exhale a profound flavor of fruit assaults the palate with fruity goodness. Thick plumes of vapor are truly produced. I highly recommend this.

3 Likes

I’ve watched some review vids of the Recurve mod… Mike Vapes is one of my alltime fave reviewers, and I’m sure it is just an awesome mod. I’m a BIG fan of VW and TC modes, and love my curves, so probably not the best beast for me. lol But still, if you’re into unreg semi-mech, cannot go wrong with Recurve. Anything Mike Vapes sticks his name on, you know is quality. And I LOVE the curvey form factor, and rubberized grip. Its funny… way way way back like maybe 7 years ago, I won a ‘gripper’ mod from Madvapes in some contest at ECF. It was in no way same quality, but it had that same curvey ergonomic form factor, and the rubberized grip. I used that sucker till it literally fell apart. That’s a nice combo. Drop RDA is one of those on my ‘must try’ list, too. I bet that Recurve would look great with the ‘Recurve’ RDA, too.

2 Likes

@ozo could probably fill you in on the Spruzza. :grinning:

It’s a nice looking setup. My other Asmodus mods have done me well; the Luna & Colossal are nice little work horses. :wink:

4 Likes

Thank you, @Kinnikinnick! I knew there was an ELR buddy who had stab wood Asmodus mods out the yin yang, but could not for the life of me remember who it was. I just went tearing through my history trying to find the right thread, but couldn’t. I’ll message @ozo and ask. If memory serves, I got the recommendation to that awesome vendor Vapor Range who has the deal on the Spruzza from ozo to begin with. Now my brother and I are total Vapor Range addicts. We just bought his OFRF Gear there, yesterday. Its so easy to pop in and grab something with the free shipping. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Thanks so much for refreshing my memory.

2 Likes
7 Likes

Just a little hand check!

6 Likes

First squonk for me, im always late to the party.
Glad i finally turned up though.

9 Likes

Tell me that the Drop is not the bomb for squonking! Nice setup!

4 Likes

Extremely happy with the drop. Flavour and vapor production is exceptional.
I have had the drop about 8mths now and soon as i got my squonk mod it took me about 5 seconds to throw the bf pin in I couldnt wait to try it in squonk mode, took me about an hour to find the bloody box the spares were in though :laughing:

4 Likes

The drop is not the bomb.
That’s what you wanted someone to tell you right? :rofl:

5 Likes

Where is that middle finger emoji when you need it.

6 Likes

there it is lol

6 Likes

ROFL, thanks. Was gonna aim it in another direction, but that works. Lol.

6 Likes

I can feel the love! Can you Scully? Come give me a hug big fella!

4 Likes

I’ve got to say, I prefer my Drop dead rabbit RDA with my Dovpo squonk mod. The Bonza air flow is too big and in the middle of the unit. I personally think it should be higher like the drop dead, because a little squeeze to hard, you have juice pouring out the air flow.

3 Likes

A little pro tip for the Bonza. Mini squeezes. Not one big gorilla fisting sized squeeze. Just a couple of short squeezes can get your wicks saturated. Can take some time to get used to, but find it quite easy after a while.

4 Likes