Squonk or rdta?

Of course, I’m out of Ritz, so…

7 Likes

No worries, I gotcha!

8 Likes

Wow! Never mind the crackers, I like the mod! And what’s on top?

8 Likes

It’s the Steam Crave Aromamizer Plus with the tank removed and acting as an RDA. The flavor is fantastic. The mod is my prized mod - Hand made by our own @Whiterose0818 (who hasn’t been around in ages). Beautiful stabwood smartPWM mod.
She’s a big beastie but a “sigh-maker” :yum:

6 Likes

I’m pretty sure some missed the joke…

@SteveTC did say “on a Ritz”. :wink:

As in “Puttin’ on the Ritz” (the expression that the song originated from).

The expression means “you’re riding in high style” for those too young to know. lol

7 Likes

While I know the saying, I’m vaping and eating Ritz while I feed the songbirds. So there! :rofl:

6 Likes

As long as you don’t eat the songbirds and try to vape the Ritz, it’s all good! lol

Besides, I’ve heard those crackers are coil gunkers. =p

5 Likes

That is gorgeous @Lostmarbles. Shame @Whiterose0818 is taking a break.

6 Likes

I really hope he’s alright.

6 Likes

Me too brother, me too.

5 Likes

The trifecta!!! I can’t cuz I have cats!

3 Likes

It’s simply gorgeous!

3 Likes

Thanks, Steve! It was just luck, but I knew the set up would be sweet! It’s tried and true.

3 Likes

Imo there’s a reason the topside are always spendy because they’re awesome. I’ve got the Revenant x TVL Delta Squonk ModTVL, pulse dual and athena and I could have gotten another topside and wish I would have. Maybe the rda is my issue with the Revenant x TVL Delta Squonk ModTVL because I’m used to a profile on mt TD and PD. Not a bad mod but not up to TD standards. Pulse is good but you either can’t fill the squonk all the way or it drips juice while reinstalling the bottle

10 Likes

I’ve used the TD daily for 20 months now and except for paint wear (that I covered with a wrap) it is still in like new shape. It’s durable and the fill system is absolutely top shelf. I love it.

However, I only still use it because of the fill system. It’s heavy, it’s ugly, the chipset is average, and I personally like big displays better. No doubt it’s one of my all time favorite mods, but if something came along with better aesthetics and a fill system as easy as the TD, I would switch. Not knocking the TD at all, by the way. I said I love it and I do.

10 Likes

I would assume it was leaking from the 510 connection to the tube because the liquid was coming from inside the body housing. It was enough to get your hands all sticky, not to mention your pocket. I never took it apart to try and fix.

6 Likes

lol!! That’s what I just waited 3 months for!
Refill bottles so I can start using my Pulse Dual again!!

After getting my first Topside (and then a second a few short months later), my Pulse Dual sat idle ever since. It’s a decent enough mod, but FUCK ME it’s fiddly to refill. Right PITA actually (by comparison).
It became that it “wasn’t worth the trouble” as fast as I’d have to refill it.
Man, the Topside spoiled us. :laughing:

7 Likes

I got rid of all my squonk mods. Maybe I should try the topside.

9 Likes

I’d recommend the Single (non-yihi) if you can still find it.
It lasts as long as two 18650’s IMO, if you use a Samsung 40T (21700).

8 Likes

I agree with @sprkslfly, put all my other (3 or 4) squanks in the grave yard box. The original single 21700 Topside has been a daily user for well over a year. If you use VW it is a well worth it.

7 Likes