Stainless Steel TC - X Cube 2

Couldnt agree more!

1 Like

Agree more you couldnā€™t :wink:

1 Like

Yoda baby! :smiley:

1 Like

So I had the cube 2 purchased with what I am assuming was older software which allowed me to choose between nickel and titanium. Then i sold that one to purchase the black version.and now have the 1.092 firmware without the option to choose. Thatā€™s what happened to everyone else correct? I just want to make sure nothings wrong with mine. Also the app isnā€™t recognizing the fact that I have a .15 nickel coil installed in my Uwell Crown. What is up with that?

You have to buy the SS and titanium option separately. $0.99 for the SS and $0.49 for the titanium.
I canā€™t help you with your app problem, Iā€™m a dinasour and have no smartphone or tablet. Maybe @daath can help you with that, he uses the app.

Vaping is a good hobby for me, but I want to spend my time with my mod vaping, not updating, upgrading and stuff like that as if itā€™s a computer or a cell phone. To each his own. Iā€™m so glad that the people who enjoy the X-Cube and all its cell-phone-type characteristics, are enjoying it. Itā€™s just not for me.

2 Likes

I hear ya @Joya. I donā€™t think anybody really want to update. Lord knows itā€™s a Royal PITA. Iā€™m starting to regret my last purchase. I was hoping for a smoother road this go round.

1 Like

Iā€™m with you on that. Itā€™s why I havenā€™t bought one. I keep reading how great it is but you have to undergo a PITA before you get there.

Ya, Not for me. I donā€™t use a cellphone either. I have a cellphone that I pay $100 and the minutes last me a year.
I did order a Cloupor Mini Plus with TC the other day and itā€™s on the way. Says it offers you a suggested setting. I like the sound of that. Iā€™ve used and loved two Cloupor Mini(s). One died the other day after it got washed with the dishes. It kept working for about a month and finally passed away. Want to tell everyone about the Omni Clip I got yesterday. I really, love it. It clips onto your mod just below the tank. Itā€™s great - Another way to hold my mod and it wonā€™t fall out of my hand when I fall asleep. LOL. True. I can hold my IVP with only 3 finger tips! It also works well to clip in my pocket or waistband or in my pocketbook. Perhaps someone should start a thread so everyone will see it. Wish I had one for every one of my mods.
Google search brings up good images for the Eclup by Omni
https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=pocket+clip+for+box+mod

1 Like

It would be cool to see a thread with stuff like this that you normally wouldnā€™t look for. I could use one of these as a pouch or holster would be too much and I always forget to shut it off before putting it in my pocket.