Starting my INAWERA DIYscoveries

So I decided to place an order for some Inawera flavors because I’ve really had a hankering for a good tobacco juice and the flavors I have on hand just weren’t cutting it. i don’t have much experience with Inawera, however, I’ve read here and other places on the net that Inawera is top notch for tobaccos!.

I’m posting this topic to gather your thoughts, input on flavors, favorite recipes etc. I did grab a few flavors based on suggestions made by others on here, and a huge majority of their tobaccos (but there’s soooo many!!!). I would love to hear what you guys think, and if there are any flavors that I’ve ordered that you guys are curious for input on let me know, I’d be more than happy to give you my thoughts once they arrive :dromedary_camel:

Here’s my order:

1. Am4a
  2. American Type Tobacco
  3. Dirty Neutral Base
  4. D Hill Tobacco
  5. C Tobacco
  6. Canadian Type Tobacco
  7. Cavendish Tobacco
  8. Nutty Princess Tobacco
  9. Old Havanna Tobacco
  10. Tobacco Symphony
  11. Western Blend Tobacco
  12. cocopilada
  13. Nougat
  14. CACTUS
  15. GODFATHER
  16. DRY COCTAIL
  17. BLACK JACK TOBACCO
  18. PINEAPPLE
  19. EXOTIC
  20. HONEY
  21. TABACCO “US RED MIX”
  22. TABACCO
  23. GOLD DUCAT
  24. CLASSIC CIGAR
  25. CLASSIC CIGARILOS
  26. CLASSIC RY0
  27. TOBACCO SMOKE & Prunes
  28. YUMMY CLASSIC CREME BRULEE
  29. YUMMY CLASSIC WAFFLE
  30. 7 VOLWES
  31. ALMOND
  32. APRICOTS
  33. BLACK TEA
  34. CHERRY CIGAR
  35. DE LUXE
  36. FRENCH PIPE
  37. GOLD & SILVER
  38. INAWERA BLEND
  39. PEACH
  40. PEANUTS
  41. RY- 4
  42. S’CAMEL
  43. SHADE
  44. SMOKED PLUM
  45. SPICY BISCUITS
  46. TABACCO “dark fire”
  47. TABACCO “DESERT VOYAGER”
  48. TABACCO “KENT”
  49. TABACCO “LITTLE SPACE DROP”
  50. TABACCO “TUSCAN GARDEN”
  51. TIRAMISU
  52. TOBACCO “BAHRAINI APLLE GOLD”
  53. US BLEND type
  54. VANILLA for PIPE
  55. LEMON CAKE
  56. SWEET KING
4 Likes

Two threads that might be of interest:

3 Likes

Thanks, The flavor list will definitely come in handy! I was hoping to hear some input on peoples experiences with inawera.

2 Likes

I have links for that too! LoL

http://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/t/inawera-tasting-notes/25113

In general, Inawera flavors are considered to be pretty top notch. I don’t have a ton of them, but what I do have is really good. They’re very concentrated and pretty true to what the bottle says. The only one I have that I don’t like is the Plum. To me it tastes like carrots cooked in dirty dishwater. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m looking forward to hearing what you come up with!

4 Likes

I read that one, it’s what inspired some of my purchases :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
what are your thoughts on Inawera JoJo? No linking! lol

2 Likes

Holy tobacco!

3 Likes

@Errl … I’m coming to live at your house!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Man-O-Man, that’s an INW order there! As @JoJo said, folks love to read reviews of flavorings 'cause it helps them decide whether or not to buy them. We all would love to see your tasting notes on these flavorings once you have done your testing!

I just ordered quite a few tobacco absolutes from e-aromashop.com myself; in a couple of weeks we’ll be in INW flavor tasting heaven.:money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

lol, yeah and thats not even all of them! I’ll get the rest next order :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Aww, come on, you’re gonna spoil my fun! Linking is what I’m good at! :wink:

Like I said, I don’t have a ton of experience with them, so I’m glad you’re planning on adding to the knowledge base. :slightly_smiling: I use the biscuit, peach, sparkling wine, mango, cocopilada, and shisha strawberry the most so far. The biscuit is a great cookie kind of flavor. The peach is excellent; I mix it with FA’s white peach and Flavorah’s Peach in a peach ring juice I make. The sparkling wine is really good and a great base for fruity mixes. It almost does impart a kind of effervescent feeling. The mango is pretty spot on. The cocopilada is a kind of buttery cookie with a light coconut essence. The shisha strawberry by itself tastes like Strawberry Bubblicious to me.

2 Likes

@Jimk, well I’m in a 40ft rv so can I come park at yours? lol

I’ll be posting my thoughts on each flavor though it might take me some time as its a lot to get through and I’m also waiting on a pretty big FA order from that sale last week lol :open_mouth:

1 Like

hmm, then it looks like ill be ordering sparkeling wine and shisha strawberry on my next one for sure, those sound great!

2 Likes

I’ll start working on the hookup for electric and septic today! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Ha! Sounds like more work than it would be for you to place a similar order lol
Though I’d happily move this rig further south, the warm weather I had in the northeast is fading :confounded:

1 Like

The creme brûlée is really good and I would love to hear your thoughts on the classic cigar. I will not spoil your tasting with my thoughts on it, just curious what you make of it.

2 Likes

I have quite a few Inawera and, in general, they are very true and yummy. They have the closest thing to a decent cherry flavor that I’ve tried (Cherries) although that is not saying much. The other cherries taste like robitussin soaked cardboard.

I am very jealous of your order. Inawera are great. The tobaccos that I’ve had are all solid. Even rosemary shisha is usable as an SnV. Tobaccos generally do better with steeping, but I’m telling you SnV what you make as I have sucked down a lot unsteeped.

To me, Inawera can do little wrong. If these companies would sell 10ml of the entire line at a discount, I would buy it.

WOW! You’re own 40ft portable vape lab? You switching over from meth or what, LOL. Sounds like fun.

4 Likes

uh oh, that comment has me worried… though not too much, lol. I like to try even the worst of flavors at least once :grinning:

I’m excited about the creme brûlée!

1 Like

who says im not making flavored meth? lol

1 Like

no, but in reality I live in this thing and drag a mobile glass studio in a separate trailer behind me. I live the nomadic artist type of life. no bills, no taxes :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

That’s pretty awesome. And I’d think that “candy” flavored meth “e-cigs” would sell like hotcakes around the local schools if you get the pricing right! They certainly don’t seem to spend their money on music like I used to…

Kidding of course. Let me know if you get up in New England as I need to try some of those flavors.

Ever thought of making a glass atomizer or anything? Don’t know how it would work, but could be awesome!

1 Like

I’ve tried a couple of tobaccos from them that I really like. Gold Ducat, AM4A, Godfather and Morning Rain The Gold Ducat is the only one I’ve had that has a true tobacco flavor, the others have hints but seem a secondary flavor note. I do like them all though. You do have one that has the potential to be a huge disappointment however. The Tuscan Garden is just horrible unless you like the taste of flat grape soda. I have not found any way to make this work with anything.

2 Likes