Starting my INAWERA DIYscoveries

I have quite a few Inawera and, in general, they are very true and yummy. They have the closest thing to a decent cherry flavor that I’ve tried (Cherries) although that is not saying much. The other cherries taste like robitussin soaked cardboard.

I am very jealous of your order. Inawera are great. The tobaccos that I’ve had are all solid. Even rosemary shisha is usable as an SnV. Tobaccos generally do better with steeping, but I’m telling you SnV what you make as I have sucked down a lot unsteeped.

To me, Inawera can do little wrong. If these companies would sell 10ml of the entire line at a discount, I would buy it.

WOW! You’re own 40ft portable vape lab? You switching over from meth or what, LOL. Sounds like fun.

4 Likes

uh oh, that comment has me worried… though not too much, lol. I like to try even the worst of flavors at least once :grinning:

I’m excited about the creme brûlée!

1 Like

who says im not making flavored meth? lol

1 Like

no, but in reality I live in this thing and drag a mobile glass studio in a separate trailer behind me. I live the nomadic artist type of life. no bills, no taxes :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

That’s pretty awesome. And I’d think that “candy” flavored meth “e-cigs” would sell like hotcakes around the local schools if you get the pricing right! They certainly don’t seem to spend their money on music like I used to…

Kidding of course. Let me know if you get up in New England as I need to try some of those flavors.

Ever thought of making a glass atomizer or anything? Don’t know how it would work, but could be awesome!

1 Like

I’ve tried a couple of tobaccos from them that I really like. Gold Ducat, AM4A, Godfather and Morning Rain The Gold Ducat is the only one I’ve had that has a true tobacco flavor, the others have hints but seem a secondary flavor note. I do like them all though. You do have one that has the potential to be a huge disappointment however. The Tuscan Garden is just horrible unless you like the taste of flat grape soda. I have not found any way to make this work with anything.

2 Likes

Don’t worry, taste is subjective and maybe my tastebuds were off at the time. I will have to whip up another batch and try again. The Old Havana needs a really long steep, at least a month or it will taste like perfume.

[quote=“Errl, post:18, topic:42700”]
I live the nomadic artist type of life. no bills, no taxes :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]Sounds good to me :laughing:

2 Likes

@therabidweasel … im up in new England all the time! currently in NY :wink: and I’ve made glass caps for some rda’s and some drip tips, but its too much hassle for the money it would generate. I just make that kinda stuff for myself :sunglasses:

@Lostmarbles… I thought godfather was supposed to be a drink flavor? gold ducat is delicious! thats the only one I currently have, I was running out lol. Well that sounds kinda disappointing, but I know I have tried a tobacco with a strong grape note before, Hopefully I’ll be able to find a use for it

@Josephine_van_Rijn… I’m not worried, this isn’t my first time ordering mass amounts of flavors without knowing what im getting into lol. there’s sure to be a few duds :mask:

2 Likes

Put those flavors into your stash on this site…and this site will EXPLODE with ideas for you…It gives you the ability to reference… cross reference flavors… recipes… suggested percentages in recipes and Standalone percentages…along with a lot of discussions pertaining to this vaping endeavor…along with a lot of cool people… :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

I would do a merangue. In that grape with a custard.

Or maybe a heavy oolong tea mix might be really good with it

So I started going through my order and discovered that i need to translate a few of the flavor names on the bottles, seems to be only the fruits. They all smell delicious!!! IM gonna go mix crazy today!!! oh and the classic cigar smells pretty horrid @Josephine_van_Rijn :dizzy_face:

Edit: OMG!! at the new lemon cake flavor! its so on point its astonishing!!! the cake and the lemon come together perfectly, it will be divine as a stand alone vape!

2 Likes

I’ve been surprised by how icky some tobacco flavors smell and tastes like out of the bottle as opposed to what they finally smell and taste like once they’re in a mix at the proper percentage.

Same thing happened to me yesterday. I mixed up a test batch of INW Dark Tobacco ABS, gave it a test vape…thought to myself, “Nowhere did anyone say this tobacco was supposed to have a shisha cane mint quality!”. Come to find out, after doing exhaustive research in other forums, this is one of those tobaccos which is to be used to enhance a mix, say at .5 to 1% (as most ABS are used), not as a stand alone flavor…unless you like a shisha cane mint flavor.

1 Like

yeah i know what you mean, and hey, maybe it taste great, i’ve yet to try it. But it smells aweful lol. Did you pick up that yellow cake?? @Jimk

1 Like

I just made another little bottle today to find out if my first impressions were correct. If they are, I certainly hope for you the classic cigarillos are more palatable.

1 Like

No lemon cake for me on this round. I have FA Pandoro, which is an excellent lemon zest cake flavor and if I need any more lemon added to that, I always have the FA Custard (very lemony) and FW yellow cake to play with…:+1: :wink:

3 Likes

no but you dont understand!!! this is a very delicate and magical cake!!! as hangsen ywould say about their turtle flavor " you would never know how it feels until you give it a try." oh and if you havent tried turtle… dont! :turtle::astonished: @Jimk

2 Likes

the classic cigarillo smells much much better!!

2 Likes

Let me know how it tastes after you’ve tried it. I’ve been too scared to order it :grinning:

1 Like

will do! i havent gotten to mixing much yet. except that lemon cake :heart_eyes: @Josephine_van_Rijn

2 Likes