Steam Crave Aromamizer Lite DL/MTL RTA review by Mjag

Heading out. Have a great nite, @mjag :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Just want to update on my experience. Iā€™m very much enjoying the AF on this, Smooth, solid. I need to rewick with even more deck coverage. I did get the leakies while refilling (even under 30 seconds). My juice is in a glass bottle with glass dripper which takes too long. Watching the clock while refilling is not a good time, lol. So, HOT TIP: Use a fast squeezing bottle, high vg and donā€™t be shy with the cotton.

@mjag your tip came in handy when I flooded. I tipped the tank over and poured it out. After a few pulls, good to go :ok_hand:

6 Likes

@mjag Iā€™m still vaping on the AL. If they changed just one thing Iā€™d call this RTA perfect. I wish they would have made a 1/4 turn top cap like I have on my Silverplay 24mm. Ya ever try to beat the 30 sec. with all those threads and have the cap go flying? :rofl:

4 Likes

Yeah, that would be nice, the new Intake Dual has the same quarter turn top cap.

Steamcrave did add a new chimney and inserts for the AL for a better MTL experience. Not planning on trying it but did get there new Glaz Mini and that is for sure a true MTL, DL vapers need not apply.

5 Likes

Doesnā€™t sound like something Iā€™m interested in either. Iā€™m enjoying the RL aspects of it just fine. I have enough true MTLs Iā€™m happy with.

3 Likes

Thought Iā€™d share my experience. Have three of these (Ordered two and they accidentally doubled one order) First wicking was dry. Next half dozen leaked. Finally found the ā€œsweet spotā€ by cutting cotton pads at 15mm wide for a 3.5mm coil. Cut cotton under the juice wells and stuffed it in. No racking or thinning. Fluffed out the end that got drug through the coil. Viola! No dryness, great flavor, reasonable juice consumption. No liquid finding its way up to the drip tip. Can fill right up to the juice intake holes without flooding after tightening cap. Got one on a G class and one on a mini Q class and both are doing a very fine job.

6 Likes

Thanks for sharing your experience fine Ogre, and by fine I mean shake it, donā€™t break it :wink::grin:

Still wanting to add a SS for my SL but have yet to find the right deal, I am sure it will present itself one day.

To those MTL fans I heard they made an upgrade, a thinner chimney and plug for the airflow for a better MTL experience. I am pretty happy with it as a DL tank so not planning on getting the MTL accessories.

I do have the Glaz Mini in for review, that is a true MTL tank, one tight sucker. Without question the Glaz Mini is what I would recommend for a MTL vaper over the Aromamizer Lite. Still got more testing to do but so far it is pretty good.

4 Likes

Too cool! Iā€™ll be looking for that one. I donā€™t need many MTL tanks but I do use them and a good one is worth itā€™s weight in gold. If I stumble across an SS in my ramblings, Iā€™ll give you a shout.

4 Likes

Yeah, I donā€™t need many MTL tanks as well but with what is going on now being discreet is not a bad thing. I am starting to see MTL RTAā€™s as rebuildable pods with better flavor.

What is your favorite MTL tank?

3 Likes

Iā€™m on the fence deciding to purchase the Glaze Mini or the Aromamizer Light. I love my Aromamizer Plus! For MTL, I have enjoyed my Digiflavor Siren 2. I usually use it with wide open airflow. Perhaps I should choose the Aromamizer Light? I welcome yallā€™s inpuy.

3 Likes

For a true MTL the Glaz Mini is one of the tightest draws out there, even wide open it is MTL only. I donā€™t have a large collection of MTL tanks but if the ones I do the Glaz Mini is the tightest draw. To give you an example I compared it with the same build against the Fumytech Rose MTL. I had to close the Rose AF to itā€™s smallest setting to match the Glaz Mini at its wide open AF setting.

The Aromamizer Lite may be better at MTL with the new accessories they put out but I didnā€™t get them. It is a great restrictive DL tank but not so much for MTL with the version I received.

Personally I like the Aromamizer Lite the most so far over the Glaz Mini but that is a preference. I will always pick a direct lung tank over a MTL as that is my preferred way to vape. There are some die hard MTL fans who are just the opposite.

3 Likes

Thanks @mjag for the feedback and review. Iā€™ll probably end up with both eventually, if I can help it. :smirk:

3 Likes

Right now, I think the siren.

3 Likes

Your welcome Jim.

I am hoping to put out the Glaz Mini review next week if I donā€™t get too busy. Just put a SS316L 28g core / 40g wrap fused clapton in the Glaz Mini at 2.5mm and it might be my favorite build so far.

Decided to put a fresh coil in my Innokin Zenith MTL, it is the replaceable coil version, not the RTA they also introduced. I remember it having great flavor when I reviewed it abou a year or so ago and it holds up today. Now it has me wanting the RTA version from Innokin, I was told there is a new version coming out soon.

I gotta pick up a Siren if you both like it that much, hopefully, there still availableā€¦Just a quick google search is showing them near $30 still, I was hoping for a closeout price :wink:

3 Likes

https://www.buybest.com/product/Digiflavor-Siren-2-GTA-MTL-Tank_53230.html

3 Likes

Thanks Jim!

Found it here too https://www.healthcabin.net/digiflavor-siren-v2-gta-atomizer-p/17051.html

Still looking, I am cheap and patient, combo works for me :grin:

2 Likes

I think there is a vape website, cheapvapedeals or something along those lines that has a product watch notification feature that will email you if your desired product shows up cheaper than before.

The Siren 2 is a bit fiddly to wick with a fairly narrow window between wick too thin and wick too thick. Too thin it leaks, too thick it canā€™t keep up with chain vaping or it just dry hits. Wicked right itā€™s a great flavor tank.

3 Likes

Good to know, thanks Jim :+1:

I had a credit at another place and got it ordered for $18.50 shipped. Coming from Chinaā€¦sigh, hopefully, I get it before Holloween :wink:

3 Likes

There is colored glass available for it too.

3 Likes