Steam Crave Glaz RDSA review by Mjag

Great review and breakdown of how a series deck works. Being a predominantly PWM person myself, I really wish there were more series decks out there.

What do you have that is squonkable and rocks a 30mm atty? The Drone?

4 Likes

Well done Man!! Thanks for the good read!!!

4 Likes

Not much of a fan of glass caps but damn, that deck! I must have it!.
Great review bro!

2 Likes

Thanks brother and I agree, would be nice to see more series decks.

Yeah, pretty sure the Drone is one of the only squonker other than say a Boxer that will hold a 30mm atty. The drone doesn’t look bad with the 41mm Titan either, just some overhang on the back. I thought about selling the drone to a friend who wants it but will keep it around a little longer to see if SC releases a metal top cap for the Glaz RDA.

Thank you so much @Eddiepraysforpeace

Haha @Lostmarbles, maybe if we keep at em they will release a metal top cap version, would make a world of difference. Thank you bro!

5 Likes

I learned a new eieio!.. RSDA! Amazing…

That is one interesting atty. When I’m done typing, I’m gonna read it again. Great coverage and explanation of the electrical connections! I’m with you on the glass top. That thing begs to have a monster coil build in it and sit on top of a beast mod. I can envision scrubbing baked on lips of the thing.

6 Likes

:rofl: yeah, crispy fried lips are a definite possibility with this thing. Thank you my friend :+1:

4 Likes

French kissing a dragon…intriguing. Great write up mjag, thanks for taking the time.

2 Likes

The series option is really neat! I was actually intrigued by this when I first saw the ads for it. Fantastic job @mjag :+1:

2 Likes

I did not know this was an RSDA!!..and you know how I feel about 30mm attys :wink: …really cool review man, I actually like glass caps, I used it on the Modfather for a week before the inevitable happened :roll_eyes: …think I might have to give this one a go though, thanks for sharing brother, great job as always :wink:

2 Likes

Freudian slip…:kissing_heart: thank you doll

Thank you @Silhouette and yeah, the series option is definitely kool

2 Likes

Hahaha, yeah RDSA’s are all the rage now :grin: thanks brother and when can I order the 30mm SP and Beryl DRUG RDA? I want to preorder now :muscle:

2 Likes

you know…he said I could use the drop build deck too, but 6 posts instead of four for trip builds…bottom airflow…30mm…can you even imagine such a thing :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Ummmmm, want NOW :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I think you should get on Beryls case too :rofl:

2 Likes

We should tag team stalk him so he gets it done just to get rid of us :rofl:

2 Likes

Details:

Retail Promotion:

Wholesale Promotion:

https://d1844rainhf76j.cloudfront.net/goods_images/Steam-Crave-Glaz-RDSA_004951813431.jpg

Steam Crave Glaz RDSA
Sale Price: USD 44.90
List Price: USD 67.35 | Discount: 33% off| Earn 45 points

Then add the discount code for Thanksgiving.

3 Likes

I just received the last piece of a rig I started putting together a long time ago. I bought a second Hadron 220 and the Glaze RDSA with metal top cap long before the Squonk Backpack design was finalized. I’m not sure if you can still get the Glaz Metal top cap. The glaze RDSA is already out of production but if you look around you can get it for a good price. Now to clean, assemble, build, and Squonk away :smile_cat:

5 Likes

Nice :+1:

Let me know what you prefer, the glass or metal top cap. If I remember right the glass was my favorite for flavor overall but it has been a while. I need to dig it out and give it another go.

3 Likes

It’s been awhile since you asked for my feedback, I’m sorry I waited this long to reply.

Hands down I prefer the glass top cap. The flavor is intense. The metal cap seems to destroy flavor. There’s no contest, the two aren’t even in the same realm. So strange and quite a disappointment. There must be a trick to make flavor with the metal cap. I don’t see why or how Steam Crave managed to let that cap go public. The must be a way to get great flavor using it.

3 Likes

Yeah, disappointed with the metal cap too. The glass cap can get hot though, I gotta dig mine out and put another build in it, pretty much retired it after trying the metal cap. Wanted to like the metal cap, looks better to me

2 Likes