Black Friday 2019 (NO ROYAL HUNTER RDA)

Omg, I need to get some sleep. I replied in the thread by mistake. PM’d you just now.

6 Likes

@muth yeah I know about Giants, nobody selling flavors in RI, just unflavored. One place I know doing back room sales, but not my juice.

4 Likes

oh wow! Take a look at the other place. They have a good selection.

4 Likes

@muth will do, thanks, Yeah I guess Gold is in the air, just ordered a gold topside dual. :star_struck:

4 Likes

and if he needs flavors… and no one will ship… I will.
I do have the flv packs now on my website.

6 Likes

Link to a review tread and details for Thanksgiving sale code for additional 35% off.

steam-crave-glaz-rdsa

Steam Crave Glaz RDSA
Sale Price: USD 44.90
List Price: USD 67.35 | Discount: 33% off| Earn 45 points

Then add code for additional 35% off

3 Likes

It took me at least 6 months to get back to a semi-state-of-normalcy with regards to being in a vehicle (especially as a passenger) after getting hit in 2017.

One day I’ll share pics and tell the story… But as yet, I still don’t have paperwork from the lawyers showing that everything has been legally closed out. Trying to learn to walk again has been a bitch. And I’ll never be able to run again. Fuck, I can barely get up stairs… But A. I’m saying too much, and B. I’m not trying to diminish your situation. Only wanting to say that I can relate, and it will get better! :hugs:

8 Likes

Rahab… Ya, lots of pain and frustration. I feel ya bro.

[quote=“muth, post:54, topic:233064”]
Every time I see a car to my right at a stop sign my heart quickens.
[/quot
Oh man, that sucks but it sounds like you got back on that horse or back in the drivers seat. Kudos to you for that.

6 Likes

Glycubes for $41.26 and shipping to MI is $39.00 for that heavy ass package but even with that it is an awesome deal. You can’t get four gallons of VG and PG and or Just VG or PG for 80 dollars delivered.

3 Likes

RiverSupply is free shipping over $50. Last I checked VG was 14 per gallon IIRC. PG was around 20. So around 62 vs 80. I got a glycube years ago. Then they started srnding me emails about raising prices and stuff. I just went with NicRiv instead because it was cheaper.

5 Likes

Where: Wizard Labs
Discount: “up to 15%”
Code: TDAY

7 Likes
5 Likes
4 Likes

Hey guys! So you’re all aware we will be having a black friday sale. Here is the breakdown for our sale,

Flavor Concentrates – 30%

Nicotine – 25%

CBD – 15%

Labware – 25%

Base Extracts – 25%

Eliquid – 50%

Starts November 29th @ 12:01 AM PST
Ends November 29th @ 11:59 PM PST

No code required.

Thank you! Hope everyone enjoys their holiday! :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Thank you SO much for the advance notice here!
You guys continue to rock!

7 Likes

I second that @Nicotine_River even though I am a recent convert, all of my recent orders are coming from y’all and hopefully I can get some Nic. tomorrow.

6 Likes

From all of us at Medicine Flower, we wish you and
your families a Happy Thanksgiving!

We would like to express our gratitude and show how much we appreciate you.
We will be closed Thursday and Friday to spend Thanksgiving with our families, however the sales are waiting for YOU!

Introducing our NEW websites!
and our BRAND NEW CBD Products!
www.genuineessentialoils.com
www.cbdmedicineflower.com
Discounts are applied to any of our 3 sites.
Our 2 new sites are still a work in progress so your feedback is appreciated.

All retail orders receive 13% OFF and include a
FREE CBD sample on Friday November 29th, and Monday December 2nd
(Midnight - 11:59pm PST)

In addition any order of $100 or more receive free priority shipping!
(on domestic USA order only)

5 Likes

$19.00 for one 25R

is it just me or is that an insanely high price?

I have noticed some weird pricing and other strange things going on over at Vapehappy. It makes me think they are in the process of closing shop but I can’t get anybody to respond.

5 Likes

19.50??? Normally they’re somewhere around $5.

4 Likes

Maybe they inflated the price but then forgot to discount it normally $ 13.99 USD
Current price$ 10.99 USD for a pair

4 Likes