SteamCrave Aromamizer Plus v.3 Reviewed by SessionDrummer

Holding my Supreme in my hand now. Looking at the air flow ring there is only one setting that doesn’t have bottom air flow and the third covers center air flow only.
Being a DTL vaper it covers all the bases. With a little adaption to the center setting ( blocking the top slot of the two) adapts the Supreme full bottom flow for the MTL crowd.

4 Likes

Nice writeup! The SteamCrave Advanced V3 kits is all I have been using for several years now. In fact, I have a couple of them in front of me atop some Thelema’s from Lost Vape as I type. They are simple the best for flavor. I have tried many others before discovering SteamCrave. I like the dual coil deck the best out of all of them using 3mm coils. The juice flow control is what sold me on SteamCrave initially. This feature comes in real handy as it turns out.

6 Likes

Thank you very much @Happy_Man1, and you are right about the juiceflow.

6 Likes

great review, best ive seen. thanks

7 Likes

Thank you very much @bede1, and welcome back.

:slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thank you very much @karenberys.

2 Likes

@SessionDrummer is one of the best when it comes to reviews. 'Course all the time he invests means no friends, no sex life and his neighbor has to mow his lawn! Poor guy.

7 Likes

Thank you and LOL @TorturedZen.

2 Likes

@SessionDrummer , have a quick question for you, I have purchased this unit and am awaiting mesh (not good with coils). Anyway, is there a trick or suggestion on moving the lock/unlock band, it is extremely tight and hard to spin.

Thank you sir,

3 Likes

Yes it is. I use a paper towel on the juice flow control. It is always got VG/PG on it and my fingers slip off. Give it a try.

4 Likes

@G-Daddy, I like to PRE-lube up all the o-rings, but like @rcleven if you’re already filled, adding some traction never hurts.

2 Likes

Thanks @rcleven , I’ll try this when I get liquid in it.

4 Likes

@SessionDrummer , so what are you using to pre-lube?

2 Likes

Probably e-juice. It’s what I use.

4 Likes

Thanks @TorturedZen

3 Likes

use a piece of string, like chalk line string, a thin shoelace, parachute cord. Wrap it around the juice flow ring, pinch it with your fingers tight against the juice flow ring and use it like a strap wrench. It works to loosen stuck on Tanks, RDA decks, etc. . I’ve even had success using a folded over piece of paper towel. Don’t use anything like bare coil wire that will scratch it. Insulated small electrical wire works great.

Steam Crave usually has black O-rings, and clear O-rings. The black ones are stiffer than the clear ones. If I have a tight control ring I’ll usually switch out one or both black O-rings for the clear and it’s problem solved. It works the other way around too if the clear ones are already in and it’s too loose and/or it weeps. Lube them with juice or juice base.

5 Likes

Thanks @JiM210 , the unit came with white or clear o-ring for the juice flow ring. I’ll keep your suggestions in mind,

2 Likes

@G-Daddy VG seems to work the best, but as @TorturedZen ejuice will work as well.

3 Likes

If you folks don’t stop talking about this I will be obligated to purchase one and if I purchase one I’ll need another for a back-up, then it’s right back down the rabbit hole even deeper! :crazy_face: :rabbit:
…Carry on…

3 Likes

Yes @TimWV, THAT, is how you do it. That’s how I did it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes