SteamCrave Aromamizer Plus v.3 Reviewed by SessionDrummer

You can squonk with the mesh deck. The kit with mesh comes with the squonk pin. Already been looking. From what i gathered its the only one

5 Likes

4 Likes

Nice review @SessionDrummer, looks great :+1:
Iā€™ve been looking to pick up another 30mm RTA juice hog,
Curious if the ā€œIDā€ of the chimney stacks up to the Voltroveā€¦

4 Likes

There is a squonkable velocity deck. I canā€™t remember if I got mine as a bundle or just the deck. It was put out after the plus V2 was released. The mesh and newest velocity may be the only two. Iā€™m sure I have the part #s I can dig out if needed.

5 Likes

Thanks a lot @Rocky02852. Which Voltrove are you wondering about ?

4 Likes

Thatā€™s interesting @JiM210. Iā€™ll have to check, but I donā€™t think I got any V decks for my Plusā€™s. Will have to scour the cave.

3 Likes

3 Likes

@SessionDrummer, excellent review as always mate and the clarity of your photography is spot on, thank you. Itā€™s too big for my liking so Iā€™ll stick with my Supreme V3, had it been the same size as the Plus V2 I would have gone for it.

6 Likes

Buy direct for Aromamizer Plus velocity squonk deck. Must say (add squonk pin)

Buy direct for Aromamizer Plus Postless squonk deck. Must say (add squonk pin)

These may be available from some resalers; however, it may be hard to tell if you are buying the old version(without the machining and pin for squonking), or the new version capable of squonking. I advise careful verification if you purchase anywhere but direct from Steam Crave.

6 Likes

The 30mm V2 LE, wide bore, has a 10mm chimney / tip IDā€¦
Can you drop a 3/8 drill bit down that one all the way to the coil?

4 Likes

Out in the field, let me check when I get back.

4 Likes

Nice review, now i see my rabbit hole getting deeper

4 Likes

Great detailed review, thank you! I agree with everything. Itā€™s a spectacular tank. My only con is it IS a juice hog. More than the v1 or v2. I love big rtaā€™s, especially juice capacity. The fact that they are all interchangeable as far as glass extensions etc. Iā€™m wondering if they will make a mesh and single coil deck with bottom airflow. I donā€™t use those decks at all, I only ever use the postless deck, but itā€™ll be an nice option if they do.

7 Likes

Thank you very much, @Fordf150_Angelo, it is very appreciated.

3 Likes

Thanks very much @Lynda_Marie. It is a hog, and I DID think about putting that in the list of CONS, but, honestly, if you buy a 30mm, 12ml capacity tank, you know what youā€™re in for. Thank you again, and now Iā€™ve seen your SS version, I want one.

4 Likes

@Rocky02852 you talking about THIS one ??

3 Likes

Yeah thatā€™s it, Iā€™d love to get something comparableā€¦

3 Likes

Thanks a lot @Lucas_James_Holden, that always means a lot coming from you.

5 Likes

@Lucas_James_Holden after RE-reading your post, I think for me (and maybe you), a GREAT addition, would be a Supreme, with BOTTOM AIRFLOW !!!

5 Likes

You must have read my mind as that is exactly what I was thinking.:slightly_smiling_face: If S.C do make a Supreme with bottom airflow then I can only imagine how good the flavour will be as itā€™s already damn good, I just hope that they stick with the size of the V3 and donā€™t make the tank any bigger like they have with the Plus V3. Some of us like smaller RTAā€™s and the size of the Supreme is what makes them appealing. Letā€™s keep our fingers crossed mate.

3 Likes