SteamCrave RDTA Plus Special Edition review by SessionDrummer

I’ll carry that freight @BikesAndBacon. It’s not meant to suggest, merely to inform.

5 Likes

Great review. If you have a mod that holds a 30mm, this tank hits all types.

4 Likes

A single coil build might work fine in there on a single 40T. But in my experience these big tanks like high watts

4 Likes

Then I’ll have to give it a pass, overhang is an annoyance and not wanting any dual battery devices bigger than what I have. Thank you for the feedback.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Thanks a lot @TheTinMan, it means a lot. I was surprised but it looked pretty good on my Sigelei K3, but I didn’t have very many blue mods to choose from. Hits all types is right !!

4 Likes

@Letitia put it on a cheap blue …

4 Likes

I use mine fine on an IPV @ 40 watts, Also build the regular flat deck with a 4mm single coil and it is great. Excellent flavor and cloud production

7 Likes

9 Likes

Oh Mama! Me likey. I’ve been wanting to order a series deck for my Plus but I can’t find it nowhere, sob. I might have to order the Limited Edition now. How does anyone lose a SC Plus in their house? More sobs…

Thank you for this wonderful review…Yours truly, Sniffles.

6 Likes

Go direct and grab the bits that interest you.
http://shop.steamcrave.com/c/aromamizer-plus_0367

Edit: Oh wait it is not the deck you cant find it is the wholes tank lol

8 Likes

Excellent review SD! I don’t know if it was my connection or those pics are super high-res but they took a minute to load.
That’s a beautiful piece of hardware, but 30mm is too large for me.

6 Likes

That is correct, sir. And I know it’s in the house cause it never left. Maybe if I take a leap of faith and order the deck the vape gods will deliver the tank to me. Thank you for the link.

7 Likes

Leave it to @SessionDrummer to make an RDTA seem sexy as crap.

:+1:

7 Likes

Thank you @muth.

5 Likes

Thank you @torturedzen, and my bad on the high rezzer pics. Normally I drop the res down, so even if you enlarge them and shuffle through the images, they’re not that high, but these were all high res. :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Thank you very much @silhouette. Sexy for the win !!!

5 Likes

Lol yes let’s blame me again for “wasting” money!

Thank you for the review, I’m very jealous about all your SC’s, I only got 4 of the v1’s, never got the chance to experience the supreme, plus, titan and whatever else they got.

I might change my mind, now that it has a single coil deck, but geebus I was hoping you won’t like it, and I could remove it from my list lol.

3 Likes

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/WetLargeBobcat-size_restricted.gif

Thank you @estorm.

4 Likes

If you’ve got FOUR of the v.1’s you already aboard the Steam Team train.

4 Likes