SteamCrave RDTA Plus Special Edition review by SessionDrummer

@woftam came up with the ideal feeler gauge for proper coil height. Cut a sliver of business card length wise and fold in half. Place that under your coil when adjusting coil legs. Perfect fit. Not touching deck or tank

6 Likes

To me the plus is better. Not sure why it is

4 Likes

Oh right well I am from Jersey Channel Islands hated it there and left 20 + years ago never been back and never intend too.
Lucky that you go a nice tank I have been searching now after this blog and want to get one.
I am not sure if I will be able to get one soon though if I do I will probably have to pay through the nose for it.
I can only buy in Portugal as they have classed all vaping equipment now for the last two years as tobacco products.
So if you try and import outside of Portugal they stop anything vaping and slap a minimum €2000 fine upto €6000 per item and then destroy the vaping goods.
So it is like you have to become a smuggler!lol
The only thing I can get through is replacement glass or wire as that can be for anything cannot even really get concentrates. So the prices now for vaping in Portugal is stupid prices and they are so rude every vape shop supplier is take your money and fk off if I provide a sh*t service which I will guaranteed do not complain.
I can get things though from Europe so I have been on a mission now and I can get exactly what I have been supplying from Portuguese suppliers but now on my own and for cheaper so they have all done me a favour.
The hardest thing I cannot get is hardware seems difficult but in Spain there is some good suppliers thankfully.

5 Likes

@SessionDrummer love this review thanks for sharing your thoughts.

3 Likes

Thank you very much @elites.

3 Likes

I just ordered the Blue, Limited Edition Arommamizer Plus! I can’t wait!!!

@SessionDrummer thanks for the review.

2 Likes

@SessionDrummer what a great review on one of my all time favorite tanks. Love the added options on the Limited Edition, had to pick one up myself and love it. I have had 3 friends try it and all 3 bought 1 and they all still use them to this day. Talk about great build quality, my first was a preorder and it still works like the day it was new, how long ago was that, a year or 2 ago? The new versions are even better, they just keep improving.

Sorry for not seeing this earlier but had to comment, good stuff :+1:

2 Likes

Have I told you lately that I found it? I filled a brown shopping bag with vape gear to clear out my room for a friend visit. I was ashamed of how hoardlike my place looked. While getting my shit together to organize everything, I found it. Hoorah!

3 Likes

Thanks a lot @mjag. 3 bought, and all 3 are still running them, pretty impressive.

2 Likes

You just have to LOVE that !!!

https://gempawnbrokers.com/wp-content/uploads/Pot-of-Gold-1024x533.jpg

2 Likes

thanks for the review bro, well done.
any idea where i could get one of these kits from?
I’ve been browsing like crazy but everywhere is sold out, even steam crave.
I have a regular SS 30ml plus and love it, awesome bit of kit but id like one of these to.
I cant even find anywhere with the 15ml bubble glass still in stock.
Isnt a plus V2 due anytime?
Have you tried the mesh deck? is it worth getting? cheers for any help.

3 Likes

Thanks @bede1. They’re getting harder to come by so much googling will be required.

Silver in stock still:

SlowTech has them still:

2 Likes

yeah ive seen the regular silver or SS and the occasional black model.
I picked up a SS one a couple of months ago on everzon.com but im really after the special addition version with the extra decks and 15ml bubble glass.
They appear to be rare as rocking horse poo.
If you happen to spot any let me know please buddy?
Cheers

3 Likes

Roger that @bede1 I’ll try and keep my eyes out on that kit.

1 Like

LOL, Goggle gets it right for once !!!

3 Likes

One of these days I’ll get one.

1 Like

I ask @SessionDrummers advice earlier this week on the Steam Crave…I bought 2, built on one yesterday and all I can say is…OMG ! Thanks @SessionDrummer for the help! I should have done it sooner. ABSOLUTELY no regrets here.

5 Likes

@Pap thank you very much, and I’m very happy that they are working out for you !!!

4 Likes

session, not sure if your interested,or anyone else that reads this thread, you probably get vape gear cheap already in the US but while looking for the special edition plus i found some aromamizer version2 (only 3ml 23mm model) for $5.99 each free shipping. and 12% off store wide using coupon code “chinafighting” (for the coronavirus).
Its obviously a chinese online site.

They also have the V2 glaz for $19.90 and titan for $31.90
they had the plus as well for $19.90 but they went out of stock literally before my eyes DOH!.
I was going to grab another at that price to bugger it.
We get rorted “bad” on vape gear in australia, like a lot of things.
The little 3ml v2 isnt a bad little tank, the price, for me anyhow is to good to pass up.
Never hurts to stock up on quality gear hey?

5 Likes

I recently got the SC V2 and I like it alot. I like it better than the SC Aromamizer Light. I wouldn’t pass for that price.

5 Likes