SteamCrave RDTA Way Back Time Machine

Well, kinda. Was going through the hoard, and boxing up in a more manageable fashion, and stumbled across one of the ORIGINAL SteamCrave RDTA v.1’s. Also found some of the pre-built coils !!! I KNOW, somewhere, I must have one of the original 3 post decks somewhere.

11 Likes

How was the flavor on these,

5 Likes
3 Likes

@Fordf150_Angelo While you might not be able to jam in a pair of quad core claptions in them, and they had no juice flow control, and bottom filling, I still use that exact version for all of my critical flavor testing.

9 Likes

6 Likes

Ahhh chit, I actually FOUND SOME MORE, BUT, they won’t ship to my state. @Rocky02852 you’re up in RI right ?

7 Likes

Yeah but there ain’t no shipping of vape gear to here, unless it’s motocycle parts from Chyna :laughing:
How bout you just send up that extra one you stumbled across…

4 Likes

Hehe, but, ummmm, I JUST found it !!! I’ve not had time to pet it, and play with it yet.

I DID check, and when I put RI in, it let me get to the checkout !!!

4 Likes

Hmm, checking that out ATM…

3 Likes

Let’s buy’m ALL, and resell’m !!!

Well, after we keep a few for ourselves that is first …

4 Likes

Bummer, no shipping options to RI :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Ahhh FUGGLE.

When I was in the CART, and I was trying to advance TO the checkout, it wouldn’t let me, when I entered Delaware. I changed it to RI, and it let me pass.

Bastards. They F you at the Drive Thru !!!

TY for checking Rock.

4 Likes

Yeah, makes me wonder it they even have them at all,
Maybe WetVapes is wet behind the the ears….

5 Likes

It says they ship to RI, just no shipping options at checkout :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

Roger that @Rocky02852. I know SubTankSupply still has them, but priced WAY too high.

4 Likes

So cool to see an old SC looking brand spanking new. I have that one myself. Looks like you collect SC like I collect KFs. I live in MA if you want me to place an order for you.

6 Likes

Beside my mesh wick, the Aromamizer is the one I always looked as the one I wanted to try, coz of the particular airflow design.

5 Likes

Are you two forming a cartel? I will make sure I keep an eye on Season Toons in the future.

3 Likes

I vaped back in 2015 but back then I realized I liked smoking way too much too give it up. It was only this past March that I took up vaping again and gave up smoking permanently, so I have to play catch up on a lot of supplies, lol. My point being….thanks…I just placed an order :wink:

9 Likes

Got it to go through @Rocky02852, @muth, thank you.

THEN, of course, I then see they have TWO 6ml left !!!

I hate the internet !!!

6 Likes