SteamCrave RDTA Way Back Time Machine

I sold all of my V1 stuff including about 25-30 rubber airflow rings, maybe to Cigar Babe AKA CB or CeeBee. I’ll ask her if she’d sell them on if you like. I think most were 4 hole though.

I still have a stack of V2 Aromamizers and a fistful of Trinity Aromamizer X glass caps.
I tried one again for S&Gs August 6.

“Drilled out to #26 - the max without interfering with the inner o-ring traces. It’s better but the airflow is still way too restricted - It’s limited by the 510 chimney and the puny build deck only fits round wire. ZX w/fused Claptons @ 69W deliver more flavorful denser vapor FTW”

7 Likes

OTOH I have a stack of colored glass & 3 post decks for 23mm Aromamizers.
I also have a few gold AFC rings for Boreas 1.

LMK if any interest.

December 5 2020
" Boreas from 2016 fits 3mm 3x core Claptons with room to spare. Needs more wick than a top air tank to prevent leaking at AFC. It handles chain vaping at 100W but it’s roasty toasty 🔥

7 Likes

@Mowgli What is this?

2 Likes

23mm Steam Crave Aromamizer V2 from 2016.
Same as the original but they made the top flat-ish and replaced the rubber AFC with a metal one.

5 Likes
3 Likes

http://steamcrave.com/products/aromamizer-rdta-v2-3ml-61

3 Likes

Found the driptip Brad made:

@Mowgli

That Mizer 2 top cap is fuckin awesome. Never got a V2, i jumped from 1.5 to a v3. Had i seen them glass caps tho, i woulda grab one just for the cap, lol.

4 Likes

That’s the Aromamizer X cap from Trinity Glass Hardware. I think they’re still around but the X is probably OOP. They also made The Copa drip tips that were decent. That red one’s a Trinity Copa.

5 Likes

That’s one of the few SteamCrave pieces I never picked up, the colored tanks. Wish I had a couple now.

4 Likes

I have a bunch of extra SC colored glass for mizers if you’re interested.

5 Likes

@Mowgli will they fit the newer ones? You in the US?

3 Likes

By newer ones you probably mean Supreme and/or Plus.

In a word, no,

Those are 25mm & 30mm. The colored glass I have only fit the old 23mm original V1/V2

3 Likes

7 left now.

2 Likes

Told you they had some older offering. When I looked over the site I don’t think I saw anything made younger than 5 years ago. Hard to beat the prices tho.

4 Likes

I used to love shopping there. I probably ordered atleast once a month on average from there for two or three years. Their clearance section always had things that interested me. They won’t deliver to my state anymore so that’s that.

They’d always come up with new older gear, especially rebuildables. Like nobody would have the stuff anymore (Like old RDAs and such), and they’d just show up sporadically on Wet Vapes site (and for really cheap usually). Their holiday sales used to be awesome as well.

3 Likes

Oh no!!! Out of stock :astonished:

2 Likes

Selling like hotcakes @JiM210.

2 Likes

Can’t believe you said that! I have my Griffin 22mm on my work table, thinking I would fire it up again but this time with vertical coils (actually, they should be called chimney coils cause the air passes through them). Have you tried that yet?

1 Like

Are you looking for the Royal Hunters?

4 Likes

Sorry, that was supposed to be a joke. When I was new here I got all excited about the low price of the Royal Hunter and posted in the Good Deals thread. Turns out they must have made a million of them as they were almost giving them away for years, I just didn’t know that. My post caused a bit of a stir at the time. :joy: :see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

5 Likes