Steampugs Review Website Is Now LIVE :D

Just keeping you all in the loop, my new Review website ‘Steampugs’ is now up and running and contains all the reviews I have done thus far (with another 4 in the pipeline)
@Grubby has been working his magic for the last few days and I have spent the day inputting content.

It would be amazingly cool if my lovely ELR fam would come take a visit and leave some comments, maybe give us some feedback or let us know of any issues you come across etc.

There will hopefully be much more content going on over the coming weeks too so please keep popping in from time to time and see what nonsense I’m spouting next :grin:

Thanks everyone!!!

Oh and @SirRisc, this is the site buddy :wink:

19 Likes

Whoooop! :+1::grin::tada:

6 Likes

Just checked your review site out , I am impressed!:grin:

4 Likes

I did expect to see a pug somewhere though - a little nutty pug of some sort :dog: Great job @Grubby and keep 'em coming Pugsy!

5 Likes

we’re workin on that :wink: lol

3 Likes

12 Likes

What can I say, the sight looks great, love the header and the nice clean look definately a winner in my book mate.

3 Likes

Thanks man but it’s all @Grubby I can’t take the credit, the mans a genius, would you mind linking it on your page?..I’ve got a list of links going on there and you’re on it man :wink:

2 Likes

The site looks great

1 Like

Bery bery nice (as my people say). Can’t wait to read more!

4 Likes

Thank you :wink:

Yeah no probs

1 Like

Hey @Grubby great job on the site, love the Steampunk styled header and the use of white space nothing over the top. Stylish yet letting the content speak for itself. Critique over :wink:

4 Likes

Thanks! Let the content do the talking while the right functions handle the rest, few little bugs need ironing out but I’ll get on it :smile:

4 Likes

Nice job boys!..:clap: - clean, simple & professional. Love the header over the b/g. Content’s pretty good too :wink:
I dont need to wish you luck coz I’m certain this site is going to be deservedly popular!

4 Likes

Thank you :grin:

2 Likes

It’s gorgeous! I’ll send the link to my kids so they can spread the word on Facebook. :+1:

4 Likes

That would be amazing thank you! :grinning::+1:

2 Likes

Lots of visitors first night! thank you fam!..much loves :grin::+1:

more content coming this week!

3 Likes

Very nice! And <3 for the shoutout!
I’ll add it to my list later on today! :wink:

5 Likes