Sterling Cloud Flavors

@STR8V8PING had mentioned a flavor from Sterling Cloud Flavors, specifically their Vanilla Cream Cookie Filling. DIYVS seems to be the ONLY one who carries them …

https://www.diyvaporsupply.com/sterling-cloud-flavors/

A little research from Reddit revealed the MFG …

https://www.reddit.com/r/DIY_eJuice/comments/no2m7v/vanilla_cream_cookie_fillingsterling_cloud/

And Presto, enter Apex Flavors …

9 Likes

Looks like @Lynda_Marie was ALL over this one back in 2021.

And @Beaufort_Batches back in '17 …

6 Likes

2 Likes

I’m curious what DIY VS gets for a 120ml :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Lynda told me about vanilla cream cookie filling . Its a amazing oreo flavor. Its pretty close in flavor to LB vienna cream

I wonder how their other flavors are . They got some nice sounding flavors. That french vanilla looks good, its dark

5 Likes

Yes, I’ve never actually created a recipe with it. I really like the flavor though. It’s exactly what it says it is.

2 Likes

@SessionDrummer And you didn’t pick up the Sterling Cloud Smores while you were at it???

2 Likes

Theres a few i really wanna try expecially the vanilla extracts. They seem to do vanilla well.

4 Likes

Oh wow…I went on a search awhile ago to find Extracts besides MF and RF at the time and ran across this company. Crazy how many comapnies are out there…Great Share @SessionDrummer

3 Likes

Hehe, holding off, until I see how the other ones fare.

3 Likes

Except they only have the 10ml of Smores available at $3.95 each, so you have a lot to buy to qualify for free shipping next, lol.

2 Likes

I’ve never mixed with vanilla cream cookie filling until today. I just mixed up a vanilla cookie type recipe using that with vanilla overload and wow! Off the shake I’m getting that Oreo filling vibe. I think I need to grab a bigger bottle!

4 Likes

Its a good one for sure. I do find it very similar to lb vienna cream. They pair together nicely

3 Likes

@KC111, the backup plan …

2 Likes

2 Likes

@SessionDrummer Okay, I was a day behind, lol. Looks like I’ll be on the Apex train with the Vanilla Cookie filling and Fr. Vanilla. Thx for starting the thread.

1 Like

Don’t you know it is your duty and obligation to inform me of this? LMAO :rofl: No, really, I’m happy this came up again because I wasn’t aware of the 2017 find by @Beaufort_Batches Something exciting to look forward to :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Which of those vanilla extracts is the correct one to get. Pretty confusing

1 Like

I’d probably go with the Natural & Artificial. Not sure what the WONF, or the 2-FOLD replacements are.

1 Like

Btw i forgot to mention i also have the sterling cloud PB cup. Its not bad. Out of the rfsc and fw pbcups i have the sterling cloud i would say is the most authentic. All 3 are slightly weak. The sterling cloud is light on the chocolate note but its def got that pb cup pb taste down. A creamy greasy candy bar pb. No off notes. Like i said a little light overall but would work as a good mixer.

1 Like