Storing 100mg Nic

My curiosity has spiked. Gonna have to check out tractor supply myself as that’s what we have.

4 Likes

Is this where you guys are talking about ? I couldn’t find any PG/VG. Maybe I missed it.

https://www.farmandfleet.com/

3 Likes

Same store. Couldn’t find it on line but it was in the equine ( horse department).

5 Likes

Hehe, well even I didn’t think of that. :slight_smile:

+1 @rcleven

4 Likes

We have horses and I have absolutely no idea why either pg or vg would be in that department… LOL.
Good you found it though, anything that makes life easier for you guys at the moment.

4 Likes

Vg only in the equine department. Have the PG on the other side of the store. They want you make a tour of the store even though they didn’t know why I was there. What is amazing is the drugs they sell for horses without a prescription.

6 Likes

Can you freeze concentrated tobacco flavors???

4 Likes

Yeah, not sure how they get away with that over there, way more heavily controlled here.

5 Likes

What about freezing concentrates? I have a large bottle of Hangsen USA Mix.

3 Likes

@Ricks I can only offer MY opinion, and what happened when I tried to chill my flavors. I tried refridg-ing some flavors, and they were all artificial, and most darkened somewhat, and I had some drop off in flavor. I have since stopped putting any of my flavors in the fridge, EXCEPT for ALL NATURAL flavors, like Medicine Flower. I personally do NOT think fridge-ing or freeze-ing flavors is a good idea. Just my .02.

6 Likes

Im not sure about freezing but I have used a dedicated fridge for years now and all my concentrates are fresh and never have had a problem… Some concentrates will crystalize a little bit but not many of them . I turn the fridge to the warmest setting …What place is cooler or darker than a closed fridge …

Frome TPA/ TFA

Also, when a flavor is warm, like if it’s a hot day, when you open the bottle even more
of the volatile molecules will escape; much more will escape than if the flavor was cool.
This is true for all liquids, when liquids are heated the molecules are much more easily
converted to their gaseous state. So in general it is a good idea to keep the flavor cool
though refrigeration is not necessary.

5 Likes

Are these bottles ready to fill? Do I have to clean them first? How high should I fill them? I got 2 cases of these bottles ready to fill and freeze.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08FTJ3R36/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

4 Likes

i like the clear bottles = easy to see the condition of the nic. if stored in the boxs they come in, they won’t see any of the minimal light in the freezer.

5 Likes

I always rinse new bottles with alcohol …Thats just me though. I also tend to go over board

6 Likes

@ricks it’s never a bad idea to clean them first, just to be sure. I like to leave at least a half an inch of headspace to allow for expansion/contraction.

5 Likes

A whole inch? I didn’t think it needed that much space

5 Likes

Sorry Rick, at least a half an inch.

5 Likes

How many 500ml bottles have you been abke to get in that freezer??

5 Likes

I think I was able to get 24 in that one @fidalgo_vapes.

6 Likes

Nice…Can you link me that when you have time ty

4 Likes