Storing 100mg Nic

What’s the best way to store a 1 liter bottle of 100mg Nic juice in 100% PG? I want to stock up.

5 Likes

just scan down the listings, there are lengthy threads on it.

4 Likes

Are you going to be using it soon? If not make sure the foil seal is intact and drop the bottle in the freezer as is

6 Likes

here is one. have fun

Properly storing nicotine - E-liquids / General - E-Liquid Recipes Forum (e-liquid-recipes.com)

6 Likes

@Ricks

I’m a hoarder …

8 Likes

Would these work for my 1ltr of PG Nic juice to store in the freezer?

6 Likes

I make Nic-Salt liquids also for family and friends but in 48mg 50PG/50VG ready to use bottles that I just add flavoring… Do you use the same calculator for 100mg Nic-Salt as you do with reg 100mg Nic???

4 Likes

No difference between nicotine if it salts or free base. Remember to adjust the nic to base levels. The calculator will do the rest.

Nicotine storage bottles are fine. You should have a couple of 120’s left over.
If I remember correctly a liter convert’s to 32.33 oz’s. 120’s are 4 oz’s . Buy working bottle size that you can use up before oxidation ruins it. I do 60ml bottles. I mix for myself though.

6 Likes

@Ricks, yes those would work.

5 Likes

As SD said those bottles will work fine. Personally I would buy both 4oz and 2oz. As you’re ready to use a 4oz you’ll want to break it down into 2oz to preserve it longer rather than using a 4oz at a time and continually taking it out every time you want to make a recipe. Splitting a 4oz into two 2oz bottles you can then stick one in freezer and use one as needed.

6 Likes

I just ordered a ltr bottle of the 100mg Nic-Salt in P/G and a ltr bottle of 100mg reg Nic in P/G…

With the reg Nic, I think I go thru about 100ml a month making 20mg nic at 70% PG juice. I might want to lower that to stretch it out also.

All this math today is driving me crazy! How long will this last with my reg Nic???

We can still get PG and VG after this month, Correct??? I think Amazon sells it too. Anyone try theirs? Where else can we get PG and VG?

3 Likes

I usually make 2 50ml bottles every month of my 2 favorite flavors. I get vapors tongue often and go from one flavor to the other to mix it up a bit.

3 Likes

It’s not the math it’s the different discription. Some bottles are described as ounces some are described in mm…:dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face: It does get confusing.

5 Likes

A 100ml a month will last 10 months.

Do you have a Farm&Fleet? They have PG and VG. US certified. Horses and cows need it too. Saved shipping.

5 Likes

Back to the OP @Ricks, just got around to breaking down my last 3 liters of PG NIC. As explained above, safety first, goggles, gloves, safe, clean workspace, no kids or pets around. Broke down both some Freebase and Salts into 500ml Wheaton bottles, with outstanding caps with conical seals. Left about 1" or so of headspace on each bottle, topped off with 100% Food Grade Argon. Tightly capped, taped, and labeled. All in Ziplock bags, into the deep freeze.

9 Likes

I never heard of Farm&Fleet. Where are you from? Do they ship?

4 Likes

Im in the Mid West (Chicago area). They are a farm supply. Clothes, Tools, Animal supply. Store’s run about the size of a Target in square footage. I believe they are based in Wisconsin.
Yes they will ship. Freight will be a killer though with that kind of weight.

7 Likes

i have a F&F 10 mins from me, Romeoville, on Weber. i almost never go over that way, so i didn’t know it was there. thanx

5 Likes

Sounds like what we have around here but it’s called Tractor Supply… They sell baby chicks too by me!

5 Likes

Tractor supply is much smaller. Ya they sell many of the same things. Being smaller they don’t have items in stock but they can order it.

6 Likes