Storing and organizing your DIY supplies?

There might be a pair of socks and t shirt on the bottom to boot!

5 Likes

@Stankhammer, I must ask… What do you do bud?

5 Likes

I’m thinking Bounty Hunter !!!

:slight_smile:

6 Likes

Lol close….nah I push a broom in a school! Not as exciting. But I can head out to the curb for a vape when ever I want.

7 Likes

You can’t put a price on that.

6 Likes

Those cheesies are awesome!

5 Likes

So far, loving the new (2 sizes) IRIS USA Stackable Storage Bin Totes for the flavors. I had been using some much smaller, flip top lid containers, but once stacked, they turned into a leaning disaster. More details, as opposed to JUST links, and “Buy it, buy it NOW” statements.

The 5 quarts are great for smaller 30ml bottles, while the 12 quarts are perfect for 120ml bottles, and even bigger when laid on their sides. I had briefly considered even BIGGER ones, so even my BIG bottles could be stood upright, but it would waste too much space.

Now I use these for storage and overflow, not for my working bottles which are all racked up for quick, easy use. Strong, stackable, and sturdy once stacked which is why I switched to them. Juice proof, so if you happened to have a leaker, it’s not leaking out of the container.

5 qt.

12 qt.

11 Likes

I wonder how many ended up here(or payed forward I know you’re a good dude) the final bin lol.

4 Likes

Hehe @Stankhammer. Did you mean how many JUICES or … ??

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah I guess I did mean how many flavours! Lol happy holidays!

5 Likes

Ohhhhh @Stankhammer, in that case I have GREAT news indeed. With the exception of flavors that I completely hated, the ONLY ones I’ve ever tossed were ALL in LDPE bottles, including some from CAP’s, and OOO that turned somewhat dark due to the porous nature of the plastic. That’s been about it. I’ve also gifted a lot of flavors, juices, equipment as well, so I’m TRYING to offset the hoard, it just hasn’t worked yet !!!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours.

8 Likes

Figured I’d snap a pic when it’s actually organized, it’ll be trashed after a few mixing sessions… :rofl:

18 Likes

Damn dude. Nice set up!! :muscle::muscle:

10 Likes

That looks absolutely spectacular and I’m extremely jealous.
Must be a joy to be able to work in such a well organized and large space.

9 Likes

Very nice @Wyckmix.

8 Likes

WOW !! Looks great.

6 Likes

Well i decided i can no longer work out of a 2 drawer filing cabinet so i used the cupboard under the stairs to put something a little easier to work with. Cost me £8 to do this counter top was free cut to size and basket were 80p each plus screws and anchors and about 2hrs of my time

17 Likes

A nice simple solution. I’m currently in the process of moving all the flavours I know I’ll use in spring and summer onto the shelves, while the ones I am unlikely to need for now have a vacation in the stands.

I don’t use things like Cucumber or any of my blossoms etc in the winter, so I’ve found the seasonal rotation works well. It also helps to remind me what I actually have.

9 Likes

@Psycho_316

IT, begins …

9 Likes

I had to do something as in and out of the file cabinet was getting redundant. I had to move a few things sometimes to get in it. This way i can now just pull my chair in pull out whats needed and enjoy my literal man cave :joy::joy::joy:

9 Likes