Storing and organizing your DIY supplies?

Good job! Looks like its functional and keeps things where you can find them… that’s all that counts.

1 Like

Sweet! I find this inspirational. I’m squatting in my own home which just went into escrow …a couple 3 more weeks and I’m outta here! I may have to use your design to build my next residence :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Hey wait… I’m already living outta like 3 boxes …I should send a pic (not gonna)

4 Likes

Check out my cute little baby collection of flavors! :slight_smile: I just ordered another 27 flavors, so this so will probably be full when those come in. I figured it was time to graduate up from my little cosmetic bag of bottles.

17 Likes

We all started at a baby collection…27 more makes it what? An adolescent collection? 30 more it’s a preteen collection?

6 Likes

I think the next 27 bumps me up to a toddler collection. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

2T or 3T? :sunglasses:

3 Likes

:joy: lol! I’ll go ahead and call it a 3T. :laughing:

2 Likes

Lol so what’s 102 flavors at then?

For sure a teenager.

1 Like

A punk ass teenager…lol

4 Likes

Yeah I do sis. lmao, you know I gotta mess wit you every chance I get :wink: :smile:

More like a puberty ridden tweenager. :smile:

Hey Booze Wench in da house, welcome lady booze goddess. :wink:

1 Like

Well my baby is in my house. Nothing in it yet but it has made it indoors.

13 Likes

Awesome!! Looks great!

1 Like

I’m debating putting a small hole in the bottom to run power through and have the UC on the bottom shelf but haven’t decided for sure as of yet.

1 Like

I think it’s not how many in the trunk but the quality of what’s in there. 75 cap flavors vs 75 FA/INW flavors I go with the INW & FA flavors all day.

3 Likes

17 Likes

I think you’re right. Other than I think three or four of the flavors I ordered, all of them are FA or Inawera.

Oooh, fancy stuff right there!