Strawberry Essence (Natual) TPA

if it is a fragrance, and not a flavor, chances of other things in it… that will make it not safe for vaping.

Please be safe, call him back and ask him, Then he will be liable if you die.

3 Likes

Personally, I don’t understand why there is still talk going on about it.

@The_Vapor_Ninja
You got the answer straight from the SOURCE.

Why ignore what they told you?

TFA/TPA won’t be liable for shit.
They already told him NO.
It’s on him if he ignores it.

4 Likes

Thank you Sparky… big hugs… tired here… been working all day. :slight_smile:

1 Like

OK guys yeah.
I’m not vaping this stuff yet.
Going thru the safety data sheet with a knowledgeable friend tomorrow, so we’ll see what he says.
Thanks for the concern.
Oh and who cares who’s liable for my death once I’m dead ?
He he
Thanks again guys I’m being careful don’t worry.
I’ll let you know what I find out.
:laughing:

2 Likes

I think it’s because there were two different answers from tpa.

I would call and clarify before proceeding.

If it’s not vapable, maybe the will offer to exchange it.

In the future, make sure you’re on The Flavor Apprentice site, not The Perfumer’s Apprentice. We enter them as TPA, not TFA. This may have caused the confusion

2 Likes

Just my personal two cents here, but there sure are a whole lot of strawberry concentrates available. I’m not sure why there’s such interest in this one, that -from what I read here anyway- isn’t even intended for use as a vape base, or even a flavoring at all. I would personally move on from this just to be safe.

9 Likes

@The_Vapor_Ninja sending you a warm welcome your in the right place we all help one and other

3 Likes

EUH208, Contains Methyl cinnamate, beta-Pinene, d-Limonene. May produce an allergic reaction.
Supplemental Information:Precautionary statements:
P210, Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames and hot surfaces. - No smoking

Fair enough isn’t it… it’s TFA… .

3 Likes

some flavors to consider for next order…

3 Likes

Nice to see you pop your alien head in …Hope all is well

4 Likes

My thoughts exactly. There are more strawberries out there than you can shake a stick at. Why all this fuss about one that is not intended for vaping? Seems odd to me too.

3 Likes

I will take all of flv’s strawberries and enjoy the heck out of them :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ahhh I may try that Organic Strawberry, thanks !
I already have Strawberry Ripe TPA and Strawberry TPA is coming in the mail soon.

The ‘fuss’ was started by myself, I saw this fragrance that I thought was a flavor for sale, picked some up, then realized it may not be suitable for vaping.

The ‘Flavor Apprentice Site’ is just embedded in The Perfumer’s Apprentice site, correct ?

I’ve tried umpteen ways to get to the flavor-only section, thinking I was doing it incorrectly, it seems I can get into the flavor section, but still, the search function comes up with fragrance results as well…

I guess I’ll stick to the flavors I see on ELR for the most part, using the search function for flavors there.

I really appreciate all the help, gosh, Lars has created something great with his recipe site and this forum ! :stuck_out_tongue:

(By the way, I"m a supporting member, and encourage alll of you to donate to the site via Patreon) (!) :wink:

3 Likes

If you order through Vendors like BCF or River Supply you will be able to tell whats what easier

2 Likes

Yeah thanks, also my normal vendors sell only vapeable flavors.

I usually stick with them, but, I’ve found some flavors are only available from TPA directly.
Like Banana Cream. Also, from TPA, it comes in glass bottles, which is not only nice, it’s necessary for banana flavors. However my strawberries and cream also came in glass bottles direct from TPA, which I sure do like.
The only problem is that TPA only sells 15ml bottles of many of their flavors. You can buy more than one, of course.
I’ll try River Supply. Who is BCF ? You mean bullcity ?

EDIT: Checked those sites out, thanks !

2 Likes

Yes BCF = Bull city

1 Like

I doubt it is truly organic, you can get by without it.
I see on TPA Website some isolate type flavors pop up in the search along with the other flavors. That is all a whole different hobby, and illegal in many states.

2 Likes

The best darn SB I ever had was when RF had a label called Pure Raw on it. I still have a little left and hoping it keeps longer.

3 Likes

If i remember correctly that is what they called the SC b4 there was an SC lol…Hard to keep up with what RF did lol

2 Likes

Any. one tried F.E. (express flavours) Strawberry? Their lemon is pretty good, if I remember correctly.

1 Like