Strawberry Essence (Natual) TPA

It is PG-free, though. And, kind of under-ripe.

2 Likes

its an old line, @Steve68… the honey peach is the bomb, but I can reproduce it with flv and I am so stupidly stoked… I love my peaches and flv just does strawberries right for me… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thanks Smoky. I can only get FE lemon and strawberry. I have JF honey peach. What are your views on that? I’ve got FLV Strawberry Filling and Strawberry Smash but I haven’t tried them yet or done a SFT. Any views you have would be much appreciated. Thanks.

1 Like

How to say this??

I stick with Flavorah because I enjoy it… I haven’t used jf or fe flavors I know in over 5 years now.
Maybe that might say a few things. Why do I stick with FLV? because the flavors to me are just as rich and flavorful… I know how these work and there isnt much I can not mix with.

Pricewise… I know what I go thru and how much it all costs, but to me… its worth every penny. If I do not mix for others, a regular 15ml bottle lasts me around 2-4 months of use. that is not shabby… and the best thing is that I only have one shipping bill, from the vendor. None of my flavors are ever out of stock. I just make a call and put my order in. I can not beat that either.

I wish I could help with both the fe and jf… all they are now is a found memory. I can make the best honey peach with flv that I dont go flavor hoping… the lemon from flv… my spot is about .6% and sometimes I might layer with lime or even lemonade… strawberry… the flv strawberry at 1% is plenty for me, an average strawberry… but if I layer it with .4% filling… then we are talking berries for thick shakes and smoothies or even gushy berry candy…

best I can do with this… my coffee is almost ready lol Morning!

1 Like

The best you can do, is very helpful. I don’t mind paying more, for better flavours, so that’s not an issue. I will try your %'s with the strawberries and see how it goes. Thanks so much for your help. Enjoy your coffee. May well join you in that one. I need more and more coffee in the morning these days (age gets us all in the end) and I’m only up to two. Time for a third. Have a good day, and thanks again.

2 Likes

haha!! I am only on my first… think I might be doing alright?? still not fully up but I am ready!! :stuck_out_tongue:

No worries… I know folks say I limit myself… bur with flavors I have shown that do taste so good, how can that be a bad thing? If you grabbed my booklet you might want to compare my % amount to what you feel taste good too… see where we both fall :tada: Hope you have a good day… I am off shopping apparently for my new mask business… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, have just spotted your book. Amazing. I’ve downloaded it and intend to use it. It will save me so much time and effort I really can’t thank you enough. Funnily enough, I’m off shopping too. Great minds, eh. FLV are a very good company, and I believe their flavours are designed to be used together, so I can’t see anything wrong with just using them if you’re happy with that. You could be missing out on some other great flavours, but there are so many now that you’re spoilt for choice and it’s a deep rabbit hole! Besides, what’s that old saying? If it works, don’t fix it. Enjoy your shopping, and thank you again so much for your help, effort and willingness to share and help others. You’re a star. X

2 Likes