Stupid newbie here, trying to get advices

Welcome to the best place by far for great advice from professional mixers and very educated friendly DIYers. I’m new aswell but no matter what you read about some concentrated flavoring there are very few that aren’t as good as others. “They dont all taste the same” is a better phrase to describe what some people think are on the horrible or on the bad side of their personal preference. The Cheesecake flavors are all a bit different and people have their own personal opinions. With that being said as you experiment with more complicated recipes that one so called bad flavor might be a very critical one to perfect your own recipe. There are many ways to enhance even old recipes with flavors that have been put on the naughty list from some other person. Its definitely a very rewarding and time consuming hobby for many people around the globe. I hope you listen to all the advice given out in this community because it’s the best we have in my humble opinion.

Mally

11 Likes

Sorry, busy days and I only saw your answers now. Thanks a bunch for every single little piece of advice!

6 Likes

What’s the input for 0 Nic.?

6 Likes

@Iv3shf can I send you a PM? :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

@Amaryllis

8 Likes

Thank you!

7 Likes

And idk if it’s too much to ask to you guys who have already been so patient and kind to me: could anyone help me build a super simple juice with the aromas I already got + explain the strong and the weak points in those flavours? Thank you in advance. :blue_heart:

9 Likes

Welcome to ELR.

10 Likes

Best thing to do is test your flavors …Testing will allow you to learn the differences …

11 Likes

Take your flavors from low amounts and then raise them till you like them.
Take plenty of notes, will help in future recipes!

8 Likes

Agreed @Amaryllis, testing them will help you a lot. Is your stash public ? You have juice to vape, so you’re not in dire need of juice/recipes are you ?

5 Likes

I’ve got some from a friend and some from… “Experiments” But I’m in need of something good! Posteded my flavours at the beginning :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@Amaryllis easiest way for anyone to help, would be to load your flavors into your Stash, then …

… tick the checkbox to “Allow others to see my flavor stash”.

https://e-liquid-recipes.com/stash

8 Likes

Of course you can!

7 Likes

It’ll be one of my next live tutorials, about recipe building and how to use the flavors you’ve already got, explain what to buy and why…

8 Likes

Amazinnnnnnng!!! Thanks!

7 Likes

The truth has been spoken: the recipes I can do using these flavours are… No One.

5 Likes

You could mix up banana cream 4%, chocolate clear 4% and french vanilla deluxe at 2% but it would need around 1 week steep, and it wouldnt be sweet.
Or just the banana cream at4% and french vanilla deluxe at 2%.

9 Likes

Well done @delltrapp I gave her a cinnamon biscuit:

CSC at 4%
instead of AP popcorn at 0,3%
French Vanilla at 2%
Dx banana cream at’1% just using the cream low at that % you can’t even feel the banana (it’s the DX…)

your thoughts?

6 Likes

So just using dx banana cream for the cream part? That looks good. But wouldnt it be too weak for the cream? At 2% you could start to taste the banana in the non dx version, though.
If only she have one (just) cream or custard…

6 Likes