Stupid newbie here, trying to get advices

you’re right, I know what everybody’s thinking… with the Dx @1% she won’t feel bloody anything… but I had to try, that’s what she’s got… :+1:

5 Likes

Hey there, Amaryllis. First you’re not stupid at all hon. You’re learning. Motivation is AWESOME. I don’t have the flavors you’re talking about so I can’t mix them up and tell you what actually works but it looks like you’ve got some great folks helping you out here :slight_smile:

9 Likes

So out of the ones I see you listed I would try these.

Coffee and the Vanilla might be a good blend. Go light on the coffee and heavy on the Vanilla. Coffee flavors can over power some of the mixes.

The Banana Cream and the cheesecake should be divine.

Cinnamon Sugar cookies + Vanilla + Banana Cream would just be a sinful delight as well.

For the Luscious fruit one White PEach and watermelon equal parts should give you a luscious fruit mix.

Coffee mixed with chocolate might get you a mocha flavor that is to die for.

Welcome to the rabbit hole and good luck!

13 Likes

Since u have that white peach. You can try a simple white peach, and strawberry. white peach at 4 or 5% and Strawberry around 7%. I make this with a touch of mango, it’s easy and good for me. Just seen you don’t have strawberry… my fault. Ok with what u have u can try the white peach as the star at 6% and try watermelon at 1.5% to 2.5% Plenty more people on here with more knowledge than me. Just joining in the convo and trying to help

8 Likes

Sorry I could not give you percentages above. I don’t mix that way. I know what nic I like then the rest is like Grandma’s kitchen. A bit of this a bit of that and voila, either a great mix or a semi great mix. Have we all had mixes that we are like, what the hell is this funky adventure, you bet your bootie we have. I think we all have been there. Again good luck.

9 Likes

Welcome to DIY!! It’s a great hobby and expression of creativity for some :slight_smile:

I’ve found that there are some very core elements that can be used to make many recipes. Flavors that you don’t need to reorder constantly but always reach for! Adding complexity or a solid base for other main elements to rest upon.

Capella Sugar Cookie v1
Capella Vanilla Custard v1 (or TFA’s new custard)
Capella Sweet Currant

Flavor Art Almond
Flavor Art Meringue
Flavor Art Pear
Flavor Art Apple (Fuji)

Inewara Kaktus

Liquid Barn Vanilla Ice Cream

TFA Banana Cream
TFA Vanilla Swirl
TFA Dragonfruit

Vape Train Fizzy Sherbet

Flavor West Hazelnut

Flavorah Cream
Flavorah Rich Cinnamon

Check my profile, flavor stash and recipes for ideas on how to pair some of these together. Start with a few solid recipes then expand out using some of the same plus new ‘top notes’

Best of luck!

6 Likes

:rofl: :joy: I think we still are, just with a wider choice and bigger problems… the knowledge didn’t make it any better… :rofl: :joy:

5 Likes

https://e-liquid-recipes.com/publicstash/219281

3 Likes

Mmm… Cheesecake… I bought MYLE a few month ago and cheesecake pod was my favourite. I bought MYLE to quite smoking hookah, but it doesn’t help me. Today I smoke MYLE and hookah both:) Watermelon is also a good choice. Now, I’m looking for something new at MigVapor and I want to buy vape and create my own e-juice…

5 Likes

Dead simple.

Here, http://tjek.nu/r/NFp

Mix 50/50 PG/VG for Pods and 70/30 for normal vapes.

Couldn’t be easier

4 Likes

@Gulia welcome and your not stupid and ask any question if you don’t ask you will never know and we won’t think your stupid everyone has to start somewhere and learn we all never stop learning and we all help one and other

7 Likes