Stupid question šŸ¤Ŗ

bingo

when i smoked i hardly ever got a nic buz. i was a light smoker = didnā€™t drag heavy, 1/3-1/2 pack a day, 1/2 smoke at a time. and i smoked ultra light smokes. now, when i smoked a regulaar cig, then i would get a buzz.

i still have the last cartoon of smokes i ever bought. i stopped at the vape shop right after buying them and bought my first vape.

5 Likes

I guess Iā€™ll order a bottle of salt and try it out, itā€™ll only add to my nic stash which canā€™t hurt :joy::joy:. Interesting to hear everyoneā€™s views, thanks!

7 Likes

if you lived by me i would give you a sample

7 Likes

You tol dme that two weeks ago, and said you were thinking you wouldnā€™t mind just trying ā€¦ oneā€¦

I said DO IT! Go with your bad self, since you can only smoke that whole carton at the worst, then you wonā€™t even care because you will KNOW how easily you can return to vaping :smirk:

I bought smokes last week: just a 20 pack. gone in two days, didnā€™t give a shit - just grabbed the vaporizer and continued with that :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If I lived near you I would insist you vape it at full strength before judging it so poorly :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Go nuts :slight_smile:

Even if you decide you donā€™t want to be sucking 50mg/mL super-powered salt mixes, itā€™s still perfectly useful: any mixes you have where you want a nic boost without it being too harsh (the way adding more freebase would make it), you can add the salt, or if youā€™ve got a favorite super-smooth recipe (honey & milk ) and donā€™t want freebase killing that smoothness, you can use salts on their own at the same 3-12mg and have it stay as smooth as milk.

5 Likes

what, are you trying to kill me ?

4 Likes

Or if you decide you donā€™t want to be using an increased nicotine level regularly, you can have a little dedicated tank with 50-60mg salts you keep in your bag for stressy situations or moments where the higher temporary dose would calm you RIGHT down.

OR, for stealth situations where you donā€™t want to be obvious.

Plenty of reasons to add salts to your cart as well as freebase.

4 Likes

Most of the people who chain vape are at the wrong level of nicotine. Others do it the same way they smoked cigarettes. A little stress grab a cig. Some have compusive disorders. The body is used to certain nic levels. Endorfins give pleasure. The higher the nic level the more it affects the brain. Any level of nicotine gives that pleasure.

6 Likes

Itā€™s not that easy for everyone. I did that a few times, bought a pack when I was drinking which they tasted horribly, then went back to vaping. But the next time I drank I wanted another pack, it was really hard not to buy another.

5 Likes

I vape at 2mg. Anything above that itā€™s too harsh on my throat and sendings me into a coughing frenzy. I chain Vape more so when Iā€™m drinking though :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Definitely then, youā€™ll love nicotine salts.

You wonā€™t feel anything in your lungs until 12mg/mL and 12mg/mL will still be more easy on your lungs than 2mg freebase :blush:

4 Likes

Honestly, even with only a dozen good quality flavours now, I can see my brain compulsively telling me to have some more of that custard pudding with buiscut on the regular - regardless of nic content - just because it tastes so nice and stays in my mouth/throat/nose after exhaling.

6 Likes

What cigarettes did you smoke? How many? It is all related to nicotine your body is used to. Throat hit & lung hit. Flavors are only part of the equation. Smoked for over 53 years of full flavor cigs. When I quit I smoking little over 30 cigarettes a day. What I missed most when I quit was the throat and lung hit. Two years later and I feel the same way. Iā€™m at 6mg/ml about the same nic level as when I smoked. Make all mixed product at 30/70 for DTL.
I donā€™t go to bed at night coughing when I lay down. The brain is a funny thing. The brain gets what the brain wants.

6 Likes

The ID - the dark and hungry beast :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I smoked Marlboro menthol regulars 1-2 pks a day.

My son vapes 6mg. Whenever I hit his I canā€™t even take a half a hit, I immediately start coughing. I mix 30pg/70vg. To this day when I start vaping for the first time each morning I cough, 30 mins later Iā€™m good. I have played with the VG/pg ratios thinking that might be the cause but nope never changed.

5 Likes

Iā€™m surprised you got down so quick to 2.
I have tried everything to get off cigarettes. Drugā€™s drove me batty. Nic gum didnā€™t satisfie. Missed the throat and lung hit. Vaping gives me the PaPa bear satisfaction. Just right. Your should too.

6 Likes

How are you guys defining ā€˜chain vapingā€™ in reference to your statements? Just curious because I often ā€˜chain vapeā€™ by my definitionā€¦ which is several times a minute for extended periods. I donā€™t and have never done it for nic ingestion reasons. I just like to vape and when Iā€™m idle, like sitting in front of my work PC monitor, I do it a lot. My understanding of the term may vary from yours since I see you guys seem to be saying chaining is a requirement due to insufficient nic intake.

7 Likes

It actually took me about 8 months to get down to 2. Whenever I started getting a headache in the afternoon I knew I was taking in too much nic (it took me about 2 months with daily headaches to figure out what was causing it) so I would just lower my nic dosage. I actually ended up going 0 nic at one point after getting bronchitis and pneumonia at the same time, I lasted for about a month, I didnā€™t stop vaping cause I love vaping. Since then I teeter between 1.5 and 2, mostly 2. I found during that month timespan I was groggy all the time, didnā€™t have the same level of energy and is why I started including nic again.

10 Likes

That will be a thing of the past with salts - youā€™ll be instantly able to vape, no coughing, and instantly able to continue vaping.

3 Likes