Stupid question šŸ¤Ŗ

I started by saying those who say they chain vape generally are on super-low nic juice, so because theyā€™re still subconsciously wanting to maintain their systemā€™s nic levels theyā€™ll vape more to compensate for the lower mg/mL.

Then @rcleven pointed-out the OCD tendencies of some people contributing and that some people do it regardless of nicotine, to which I pointed out that if I keep ordering flavours this good I will end up compulsively chain-vaping simply because the liquid tastes so fucking good my ID is demanding more of that deliciousness.

Youiā€™re caught up :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Not reallyā€¦ thatā€™s your reasonings but not your definition of chain vaping as you understand it. What amount, what frequency, etc. do you set those thresholds at is all Iā€™m wondering. And thatā€™s simply because I donā€™t believe I fit any of the categories you mentioned as far as who a ā€˜chain vaperā€™ and what ā€˜chain vapingā€™ is. Not trying to be obtuse here, again, just wondering.

6 Likes

For me, I suppose chain-vaping by definition would be near circular-breathing with a vaporizer for any unbroken length of time followed by a brief break where the hands are required for other things, then back to vaping for a similar unbroken length of time until the hands are required for other things again.

Basically, having a vaporizer in your hand and using it anytime your hands are free to do it.

Thatā€™d be my definition: habitual behaviour that doesnā€™t stop a person doing things, but occupies them anytime theyā€™re not doing something requiring their hands and full focus.

6 Likes

I guess thatā€™s not too far off my definition, except that presents a picture similar to someone holding an oxygen mask to their face desperately trying to breathe. Iā€™m not nearly that bad. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

But I do know my setup so I know how many draws, the draw length, and the draw frequency limits before drying out the build. And I do like to push it. But again, thatā€™s simply preference in my case. No OCD, no nic starvation, just enjoying the habit. I did the same thing while not using nic for months so Iā€™m sure it isnā€™t that. Guess I just enjoy my mixes.

8 Likes

And I suppose if a person gets to the point where their vaping does prevent them doing things they need to do, that would be the point theyā€™ve crossed over and entered OCD-grade vaping.

Not that thereā€™s anything wrong with chain-vaping: Iā€™ve been doing it with the new flavours here and there like I said, just because they taste excellent and the flavour lingers in my nose/mouth after exhaling.

Though, still I wouldnā€™t say Iā€™m doing it to the point of circular-breathing through a vaporizer: Iā€™ll have several deep hits, then stop, then have several deep hits, then stop.

6 Likes

Yeah Iā€™m not that continual either and most people wouldnā€™t chain-vape to that extreme, though itā€™s a very open-ended definition to try and make :smirk:

And then thereā€™s like, tonight I mixed this new tobacco mix, that Iā€™d regard as my first actual recipe and - being a tobacco flavoured mix - Iā€™ve increased the nic dosage in the mix to 29mg combined: 20mg/mL salt and 9mg/mL freebase, so itā€™s got plenty of lung-hit to match the tobacco flavour plus a good dose of nic to shut the receptors up good and fast (compared to the 6mg freebase only Iā€™m using with dessert mixes).

Lung hit from the 20mg salt plus lung hit from the 9mg FB, plus the slow and fast nic absorbtion of both together.

So, I havenā€™t chained this mix by any definition, because itā€™s strong enough in both lung-hit and dosage, which makes me much less inclined to vape continually.

Iā€™ll still have several hits at a time, but then put the device down a while.

But thatā€™s specifically THIS mix: with desserts I would still rather a lower nic content and more frequent vaping because desserts are all about the flavour for me, so if I were vaping the 6mg Pudding I would be leaning more towards ā€˜chainingā€™ that while the tobacco is about the strength and nic content so it allows me to get a good dose while vaping less.

Anyway Iā€™m fucked - time for bed :wink:

4 Likes

I have a different stupid question. I wrote some notes on the flavor details page and saved them but itā€™s not doing anything. Is there something else I need to do besides hit the save button? Iā€™ve done it in the past and I thought I just hit save. Anyway, thx for the help.

4 Likes

Link me to the flavor @muth.

3 Likes
3 Likes

2 liters of 100mg nic salt ordered. I hope I donā€™t regret this purchase but I donā€™t have time to order and test then order more if I like :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

i canā€™t say i have a defined definition for chain vaping, there probably is several definitions for it. my initial thought is that its one hit after another for a time, then a break, then at it again. i do this when i am working, probably many hits, then off to the task. as i sit here in my chair, i just hit it here and there.

6 Likes

where did you get from ? how is the shipping costs ? i think i am going to get another ltr, but idk if i should get the same what i have river supply or try something else. i am not up on all of the vendors out there.

2 Likes

Have bought from everyone. Only nic I regret buying was when the nic triated out at 70mg/ml when it should have been 100mg. Learned to never buy anything again even flavors from that vendor. We live and learn.

4 Likes

Chain vaping means means different things to different people. for me it means canā€™t put it down. There are folks who will chain smoke, hit after hit after hit (we called it hot boxing) but for me when drinking and I used to smoke cigs I would light one as soon as I put one out, doesnā€™t mean I was taking a hit one right after another rather just continually smoking. I do the same with vaping when Iā€™m drinking, every min Iā€™m hitting the vape a couple times. But throughout the day Iā€™ll hit it several times put it down and an hr later Iā€™m hitting it a few more times, could be every 30 mins just depends on whatā€™s going on. Evening times after work I tend to hit it more often. I donā€™t think Iā€™m a chain vapor, well in certain circumstances I may be :joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

If you try again, screenshot me @muth, test saved over here.

4 Likes

LNW. I have ventured out and bought some from other places but my go to is mostly LNW. I went ahead and spent the $10 I had saved up in points cause lord knows if Iā€™ll be able to in the future.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s what I did when I worked midnights and it was 5 degrees at 3AM in the parking lot. Damned analog never stood a chance!! I remember brown veins running up the paper from dragging so fast. Yuck.

6 Likes

Weā€™ve all done it. I never smoked in my house so Iā€™d always freeze going outside, I remember smoking a cig as quick as my lungs would allow :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Any chance youā€™re looking for someone to take it off your hands at a reduced priceā€¦? :smirk::sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Pay shipping and its yours. message me. Its yellow/clear. Wizard Labs 100mg/ml.

3 Likes