Stupid question šŸ¤Ŗ

Kamara, you dropped more quickly than I did. It took me a couple of years to drop from 18mg to 3mg. I;m comfortable at 3mg and am willing to try zero, but am afraid Iā€™ll miss the throat hit (which I enjoy).

4 Likes

Iā€™m afraid each time I save it will produce duplicates on the page. But Iā€™ll try one more time. Why am I not seeing my notes in with the others? Hereā€™s a screenshot:

4 Likes

You can always trade with someone. I have both FB and salts stocked up. I can use either/or. I use the same pcts for both (3mg) whether Iā€™m MTLing or DLing. Maybe even lower on DL. Iā€™m a cheap date :rofl: Anyway, keep in touch if it doesnā€™t work out for you. If not me I might know someone else who needs nic.

4 Likes

Yea I wasnā€™t much on throat hit to begin with. It was all about the nic for me. Maybe thatā€™s why I was able to drop so quickly. I actually never went over 6mg when I started vaping, I bought the juul pods at 3mg then bought nic salt juices at 3 to refill the pods. I just recently gave the nic salt juices and a device away to someone who smoked menthols (all my nic salts had some form of menthol flavor). When I started vaping with juuls it had to be a menthol flavor, I couldnā€™t stand anything else. Then I bought a mod and went with menthol fruities. Itā€™s been game on since then :rofl:

5 Likes

Sounds good. If I like the salt then I might be willing to part with some FB. Or vice versa. Time will tell but Iā€™ll definitely keep you in mind.

4 Likes

OH SNAP @muth,I couldnā€™t tell exactly what you were talking about. Youā€™re referring to YOUR notes showing up below in the list with others, they DONā€™T. They show up in the text box up top, that youā€™ve screenshotā€™d. Thatā€™s how your own notes show up on the flavor page, when YOU are viewing them.

4 Likes

Do I need to store the salt the same was as fb?

6 Likes

Yes. Donā€™t worry if your working bottle of salts yellow if left out. Salts do color faster than freebase but Iā€™ve not had any problems with taste or strength. Ask me how I knowā€¦lol

8 Likes

I need not ask you. Youā€™ve been there done that. :rofl: thank you!

3 Likes

Iā€™m not familiar with LNW? Could you im me the url. I think Iā€™ll add some salts to my stash for the day my wife gives up those Kools and tries Vaping again.

6 Likes

Messaged you and Iā€™ll post here in case some else needs it

https://liquidnicotinewholesalers.com/

7 Likes

Yes, thatā€™s exactly what Iā€™m talking about and I want those notes to be viewed publicly to help other mixers. Nevermind, I went back to the page and finally saw my star rating and my notes listed with the other mixers. I have no idea why it took so long.

5 Likes

Hi Dan :smiley: I see you lurkingā€¦

4 Likes

Sweet dreams and gā€™nite :sleeping:

4 Likes

Ues @Kamara I may even be willing to trade FB for saltsā€¦I am more worried that I do t have enough Salts for other people ā€¦I can put aside what i need in freebase and still have plenty because the low amounts used 3 and 6mg

6 Likes

Fan-freakin-tastic!

4 Likes

Tha thatā€™s totally normal, Muth! Thatā€™s how it will appear to you, always. Thatā€™s how mine appear to me, too. It saved, I promise.

5 Likes

Of course: all fake accounts driven by bots with flawlessly beautiful avatars do.

4 Likes

YOU THERE BOT,ā€¦

Tonight, I created these recipesā€¦

• Strawberry Cheesecake
  • Strawberries & Cream
  • Banana Pie

What do you think about those recipes, robot? Which one is not a cooked dessert? What does cheesecake taste like?

What does sunshine feel like?

Speak!

Fuck you botā€¦

SPEAK!

5 Likes

Hey, there are quite a bit of people that lurk here and every once in a while they get the courage or nerve to engage in conversation . Shit like this is why they lurk , these types of responses are not needed and they keep others from wanting to join . This isnt the first time you have popped off at someone . We all should be as welcoming as possible .

9 Likes