Sugar Alcohols Ruined My Health

That is really interesting. That may be whats causing my gut issues. I never put it together that galbladder could be causing my lower gut problems. Whats weird is all my tests over the last year came up with gallbladder ok but my last recent specialized mri says gallstones.

5 Likes

The stones will make you miserable. I had my gallbladder removed about 30 years ago and it made a huge difference.

3 Likes

I havent really had any gallbladder pain yet but maybe its coming. My mother had her gallbladder removed 2 years ago after having bad gallstone. She was in so much pain

4 Likes

I had digestion problemsā€¦acid reflux, nausea etc. The pain came on after having some hot southern barbecue, six or 8 beers, some watermelon, and topped it off with some Mexican food and tequila. Emergency room time :laughing:

4 Likes

Yep. Affects so muchā€¦ Iā€™ve been symptomatic for the two years treatment but I keep being told ā€œyour bloods are goodā€ and sent on my way. Currently investigating other causesā€¦ on my own with no help from drs.
Iā€™m due for bloods too, antibodies were close to remission levels in Oct last year so :crossed_fingers:
I hope you get good results too :hugs:

1 Like

I thought I had inherited my dads ā€œibsā€ at the time & even once the pain started it was never severe pain, just chronic after eating :woman_shrugging:
He still doesnā€™t have a proper diagnosis and this is many years later :woman_shrugging:

He always asks me about my balance and my answer is fine but lately Iā€™ve been noticing a bit of balance problems like when I lean over to put on shoes while standing up. Itā€™s not a physical imbalance, I feel it in my headā€¦weird.

1 Like